2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like his game a lot the more I see. I lean towards big guards but he has that strength and ability to change the game no matter his size. Mid range ability looks nice too as well as strong finisher. Add to that they say he’s a pesty on ball defender, what’s not to like?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
It's a nice way of saying he works hard to improve... but yeah, it's stupid phrasing. Is anyone not a self-made shooter?

Ray may have come out of the womb bombing 40% from NBA range, but most other people had to work for it.
Even Ray was quoted as saying...
“When people say God blessed me with a beautiful jump shot, it really pisses me off. I tell those people, ‘Don’t undermine the work I’ve put in every day.’ Not some days. Every day.”
— Ray Allen

Reaction Score
Self-made 3pt shooter is kind of a funny modifier and I'm not exactly sure what it means.
Watching tape of him brings the term “bucket getter” to my mind. Dude is both a scorer and a facilitator based on what’s needed and what the defense is giving and trying to take away.

Reaction Score
It's a nice way of saying he works hard to improve... but yeah, it's stupid phrasing. Is anyone not a self-made shooter?

Ray may have come out of the womb bombing 40% from NBA range, but most other people had to work for it.

Kinda funny phrase for sure. Does this mean that Andre Jackson was a self-made bad 3 point shooter? I mean we know he worked real hard to be the best he could be.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ray was notoriously neurotic about his shooting practice and routines. Wouldn't be surprised if he was somewhere on the OCD spectrum.
500 shots a day, I thought

Reaction Score
I got the Yankees game on the TV and 247's YouTube on the laptop.

Good omen that Dan Hurley is being interviewed in the booth!

Update: the link will go live at 2:12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak