2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell to Announce July 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
(he fixes the year in the next tweet)

Team to beat: UConn

Nowell’s recruitment is near its conclusion, as the four-star point guard will announce his commitment on July 23. A handful of different programs have looked like legitimate options for the Philly-based guard over the last six months, as both Tennessee and Georgia Tech have made pushes at different times this spring. It’s UConn, however, that feels like the leader as we speed toward decision day. Things aren’t particularly likely to change between now and Sunday, but stranger things have happened in recruiting. Still, Dan Hurley and his staff should be optimistic to say the least.

Reaction Score
(he fixes the year in the next tweet)

Team to beat: UConn

Nowell’s recruitment is near its conclusion, as the four-star point guard will announce his commitment on July 23. A handful of different programs have looked like legitimate options for the Philly-based guard over the last six months, as both Tennessee and Georgia Tech have made pushes at different times this spring. It’s UConn, however, that feels like the leader as we speed toward decision day. Things aren’t particularly likely to change between now and Sunday, but stranger things have happened in recruiting. Still, Dan Hurley and his staff should be optimistic to say the least.

Posted again:

John Calipari once said this: “Yes, I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused.”

I guess if Nowell doesn't go to UK it's because Calipari didn't want him. ;)

Reaction Score
Posted again:

John Calipari once said this: “Yes, I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused.”

I guess if Nowell doesn't go to UK it's because Calipari didn't want him. ;)

7-8 years ago it was accurate... now, not so much

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You edited too soon. John Calipari once said this: “Yes, I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused. I still won't win but I can take pleasure in crushing your dreams.”

Reaction Score
from this morning

1689882197645.png

Reaction Score
Does a commitment really take 3 hrs??

It says the actual announcement is at 2.

Don’t some of you celebrate the people you care about? It’s an amazing accomplishment to get a Division 1 basketball scholarship, and his path‘s been tougher than most others. Get together, make a plate, let him have his moment, have fun.

Reaction Score
Posting again because it’s worth the read-

Reaction Score
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I cant help but think that Providence is a dark horse here and that there is a good chance he will announce the Friars tomorrow. I mean c'mon, you always got to worry about Providence when it comes to recruiting battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom