Adams minutes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Adams minutes

Reaction Score
I can’t recall a game where Adams missed his 1st shot or made a mistake on his 1st touch and recovered to have a good game. Very streaky player.

Reaction Score
Love Adams,!,, ! Hurley will figure it out.
One missed free throw is not the end of the season. Let's see what this team is made of now after adversity.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Gaffney doesn’t turn the ball over because it’s really hard to turn the ball over taking one dribble then passing to a player two feet away. Jackson is a high high high ceiling player and needs reps now.

This is what a good PG does if he isn't open and isn't Allen Iverson. Way better than dribbling at half court and jacking up a contested 3 at the end of the shot clock.

TJT

Reaction Score
My guess is that Adams will look to transfer after this season due to a continued reduction in minutes. With the new rules, he would not have to sit out a year and be immediately eligible to play at his new school.

Reaction Score
My guess is that Adams will look to transfer after this season due to a continued reduction in minutes. With the new rules, he would not have to sit out a year and be immediately eligible to play at his new school.
??? He’s getting like 20 a game and with Jackson out I’d expect them to hover 15-20. Maybe getting Akok back changes something but if Jackson doesn’t play he’ll continue to get good minutes

Reaction Score
Jackson suffers a lot offensively because of our lack of shooters. He’s not currently capable of spacing the floor given where his jumper is at, and since none of our bigs can shoot either, we just end up having no operating room when he’s in.

I think he’s instantly a better rebounder and passer than Adams, but just has to be more reliable at staying in front of his man on defense and not overcommitting. That’s what’s getting him the quick hook.

We’ve gotta start loosening the leash going into Big East play though, Adams playing 30+ minutes won’t ever be the solution.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Hurley is definitely high on Adams, he put him in instead of Carlton when Whaley fouled out. Having a big in there might have helped on that too easy layup.
If i remember correctly. Adams went in in a free throw situation and that Villanova was in a pressure defense. Hurley's need was not rebounding but to get the ball inbounded and up the court. So he put in another ball handler. He would have gone to a big if there was a timeout before our offensive possession

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Jackson suffers a lot offensively because of our lack of shooters. He’s not currently capable of spacing the floor given where his jumper is at, and since none of our bigs can shoot either, we just end up having no operating room when he’s in.

I think he’s instantly a better rebounder and passer than Adams, but just has to be more reliable at staying in front of his man on defense and not overcommitting. That’s what’s getting him the quick hook.

We’ve gotta start loosening the leash going into Big East play though, Adams playing 30+ minutes won’t ever be the solution.
you know he just broke his wrist, right? or am i misinterpreting?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
If i remember correctly. Adams went in in a free throw situation and that Villanova was in a pressure defense. Hurley's need was not rebounding but to get the ball inbounded and up the court. So he put in another ball handler. He would have gone to a big if there was a timeout before our offensive possession

this thread is confusing the crap out of me

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Reminder that Adams played 4 minutes against USC. Not having Polley last game led to his drastic increase in minutes. And Jackson being out means he's a permanent part of the rotation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom