2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Having been close to the staff in another era, I offer these observations regarding recruiting.
1. The staff is ever optimistic, especially to those keenly interested. Most recruits try to keep multiple programs in it until they announce.
2. They work unbelievably hard recruiting virtually every day of the year.
3. In another era, they appreciated
information from fans who followed recruiting closely and could speak to the staff about their targets. They can't be everywhere, so fans can sometimes be at events the staff can't attend.
4. Nobody can be very accurate in
predicting recruiting decisions due to the nature of teenagers decisions.
5. I appreciate the contributions of
Chief00 and others who weigh in on recruiting information.

C

Chief00

I wouldnt worry about CL82 he’s the biggest chief fluffer on this board and defends his every post and insults anyone whom attack his posts as annoying and clownish. Some have even thought it maybe a chief burner account but I have no idea. CL82= ChiefLover82 or so I’ve been told
You may not know recruiting but you don’t have to take a back seat to anyone on wild conspiracy theories.

Reaction Score
I’m doing the exact thing I hate and muddling a thread with an irrelevant chief post, but it really is shocking that some people have started to take his vague last-minute posts on just about every recruit we’ve ever seemed to be in good shape with as a sign he is an insider. Seems like confirmation bias to ignore the many times he’s been wrong and cite the few times he was ever right as proof he has any sort of credible information. The man has gone from a meme to an “insider” in the last few months which I never thought I’d see

Reaction Score
This might be an obvious take but with few developments on the last roster spot, thought I’d put my casual fan pants on for a minute.

Based on some recent quotes it’s pretty clear DH is targeting a big that he knows well personally and feels will help immediately. He’s not just looking for a warm body. Sanogo fits the bill so I do believe the full court press is on. I think we’re in the pack along with SH, MD and Ill but right now it’s anyone’s guess where this ultimately goes.

No insider info here but I do expect (hope) some development in the near future based on the narrowed hunt of DH and Co.

Reaction Score
Not much will happen until they know more about how eligibility will work for the guys who want to reclass. With that, and the transfer eligibility vote being moved to May, there are a solid group of players who have to hang out and wait.

Reaction Score
Not much will happen until they know more about how eligibility will work for the guys who want to reclass. With that, and the transfer eligibility vote being moved to May, there are a solid group of players who have to hang out and wait.

This makes perfect sense from a recruiting perspective. But has the staff thought about what waiting a month will do to Boneyarders?!

Reaction Score
This makes perfect sense from a recruiting perspective. But has the staff thought about what waiting a month will do to Boneyarders?!

Perfect sense on the Boneyard? Please take that back Toolzie!

:eek: ;)

Reaction Score
Nebraska analyst is still very confident they end up getting him. Hope it's true over Seton Hall

Reaction Score
This seems timely. Now if we can just get a definitive ruling on the transfer piece ...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Nebraska is in a lot better shape here than most realize and I’d expect Seton Hall to fill their last scholarship with someone before Sanogo makes a decision.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How are the test-takers expected to make up that lost income? NCAA bailout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom