2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo to UConn

Reaction Score
Awesome recruiting work by the staff. Please go away corona virus. We need to play basketball.

Reaction Score
Then why did you say minimum five spots?
Yarders are already saying we may have two new guys who could be moving on after a successful 2020.. We also have a Junior receiving his degree who might be looking for more PT based on 2021 recruiting class signees..I think one of those three things could happen

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yarders are already saying we may have two new guys who could be moving on after a successful 2020.. We also have a Junior receiving his degree who might be looking for more PT based on 2021 recruiting class signees..I think one of those three things could happen
Trevor Keels is #1 priority in 2021

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It was funny reading the bitterness on the SHU board.
  • UCONN would have died had we stayed in the AAC
  • Other programs built the NBE up to where it is now, then UCONN comes along begging to reap the benefits
  • It was Fox who orchestrated the move
And then more realistically
  • It will suck to see 4K UCONN fans at our home games
  • It will suck to see 10K UCONN fans at MSG for the BET
  • Recruiting against them will be hard for kids in the NY/NJ area
  • UCONN very much in on 5* SG Trevor Keels out of 2021 along with Nova, UNC, Duke, etc. (they also mentioned Michigan and UVA)

Reaction Score
Keep this in mind. This is the hardest Hurley will ever have to work for recruits while at UConn. Imagine when we get a couple guys in the league and start competing for championships again. The Big East schools are gonna regret ever letting us back in. It’s scary hours. Nova.....where coming for our gd spot. Daddy’s home. I’m beyond hyped! #Hurley2020

Reaction Score
Not only has Danny brought in all these players in only his first 3 years. But every. single. one. helps out the squad recruiting. Our culture is back, its only a matter of time before we reach the top of the mountain and are back to cutting nets.

Reaction Score
Not only has Danny brought in all these players in only his first 3 years. But every. single. one. helps out the squad recruiting. Our culture is back, its only a matter of time before we reach the top of the mountain and are back to cutting nets.
Reading quotes DH does an excellent job of getting kids who WANT to work. He’s honest & let’s you know that you can play here, but you’re going to have to compete. Really wish CV had one more season of eligibility left

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Nice to see this perception is still out there in the highschool/college basketball collective unconscious. Once we start putting guys in the league again (Bouk/Jackson) this will cement itself as reality

Reaction Score
Keep this in mind. This is the hardest Hurley will ever have to work for recruits while at UConn. Imagine when we get a couple guys in the league and start competing for championships again. The Big East schools are gonna regret ever letting us back in. It’s scary hours. Nova.....where coming for our gd spot. Daddy’s home. I’m beyond hyped! #Hurley2020

If Hurley has UConn consistently sending players to the league and competing for BE championships, the rest of the teams in the BE will be happy because that is exactly why they brought UConn in.

Reaction Score
If Hurley has UConn consistently sending players to the league and competing for BE championships, the rest of the teams in the BE will be happy because that is exactly why they brought UConn in.
Fox will be happy. I promise Seton Hall is sick today and are not happy UConn is back

Reaction Score
Fox will be happy. I promise Seton Hall is sick today and are not happy UConn is back

A stronger conference is good for all involved even before they negotiate the new TV deal. Will UConn be a challenge to recruit against? Sure, but if UConn returns to national prominence and helps raise the profile of the Big East, that is also a helpful factor to SHU in recruiting

Reaction Score

Sure, so maybe there's a good chance there are five spots. But again, you said minimum five spots, meaning that it will definitely be at least five.

Reaction Score
Bouknight will go the NBA. The priority is a stud guard, Keels and Sallis.

Reaction Score
Lmao, his balls are hotter than Hell itself.

Are we able to land Sanogo in these circumstances (coming from behind against a Big East school, Social Distance zooming restrictions, etc) if we are still in the AAC and not the Big East?

I'll direct this question to Palantine.

Reaction Score
He ain’t skinny. I know that’s not his best basketball feature but he looks athletic with a lot of muscle. Great, hope we get to see hoop this year.

Reaction Score
Sure, so maybe there's a good chance there are five spots. But again, you said minimum five spots, meaning that it will definitely be at least five.
May want to reference Borges article (in this thread) quoting Sanogo's coach for a possibility.. I know what I wrote ..Believe what I wrote.. It only means that DH/staff are recruiting extremely talented kids who have NBA skills.. It's all good.. You can certainly correct my use of the English language if you want to.. DH has already said that 2021 will be a critical recruiting year for Huskies

Reaction Score
Honest question, when did landing a recruit like this last happen at UConn? Deandre Daniels, Charlie V? This is a huge get for DH and means the world to the program moving forward. How good does it feel going into the season with 4-5 legit NBA prospects? This is the first time in five plus years that it feels that the old UConn is back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom