2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo: Final 6 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo: Final 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DH/staff want last 2020 roster spot to be filled by someone who can play in 2020.. Appears that Sanogo is Plan A..Mac is Plan B for bigs.. Mac seems to be waiting on Sanogo's college/reclass decision before next steps..

Reaction Score
I feel like this is why we have not closed on Mac Etienne, because we have a legit shot at Sanogo, and that staff is waiting to see where he goes, or did I just state the obvious?
My feeling on Mac is he is still wide open and adding new schools by the week. My gut says he is going to have a long drawn out process through next year. Nothing wrong with that, he basically has his pick of schools other than the Kentucky and Dukes. If we add Sanogo I think we have a class to hang our hat on for a while and a real boost to the rebuild. Any school in the country would be happy with that group of incoming recruits.
Edit: Just my feelings after following all the open source information. I really don’t know any more than the next guy.

Reaction Score
i just hope that if we dont get sanogo or mac, a lot more good transfers enter the portal once the rule hopefully passes in may.

Reaction Score
Welp there goes any hope of this being a productive Sanogo thread. This is why we can't have nice things.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Please don't send yet another recruiting thread to the Cesspool. Please stop. There is a place for that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom