2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo: Final 6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo: Final 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Khalid, Donyell, Toby Kimball and Tony Hanson
I like it. I thought Hanson would be the one that would stump people. I think he wore 42 for one season only. I would not how to do it, but how about a contest on former player's numbers. I would put my memory up against anyone else. For example, what #s did the Ritter brothers wear? Or PJ Curran? No cheating allowed.

Reaction Score
The need for AS imo is huge, I also said this last year about kofi, we can not strike out again on abig. DH needs to do everything in his power to land this kid. Fingers crossed

Reaction Score
The need for AS imo is huge, I also said this last year about kofi, we can not strike out again on abig. DH needs to do everything in his power to land this kid. Fingers crossed

God, calm down. I'd love to get him, but we got a similarly thought of big already. The program will continue to move forward with or without him.

Reaction Score
Interesting. What have you heard?
As of about two weeks ago I know that SHU staff thought he was theirs. But it’s possible that the longer it goes the worse it gets for them. I also heard he loved everything about Nebraska except the fact that they’re in...Nebraska. I’m checking in again and should know more in a day or two.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I like it. I thought Hanson would be the one that would stump people. I think he wore 42 for one season only. I would not how to do it, but how about a contest on former player's numbers. I would put my memory up against anyone else. For example, what #s did the Ritter brothers wear? Or PJ Curran? No cheating allowed.
I randomly knew the 42s because I coach my daughter in CYO and made her wear it!

C

Chief00

As of about two weeks ago I know that SHU staff thought he was theirs. But it’s possible that the longer it goes the worse it gets for them. I also heard he loved everything about Nebraska except the fact that they’re in...Nebraska. I’m checking in again and should know more in a day or two.
I think an on campus official visit would have closed the deal for us. Agree though, the longer the wait (unless driven by academic reclassification issues), the worse it usually is for the home state team. Its hard to know, even for Chief, what factor is going to tip the scales in this case, given the new COVID-19 recruiting environment.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I like the looks of #42 on him. We have had 4 terrific #42's and need a fifth to complete the starting line up.
Charley Connerly too!
1587548580174.png

Reaction Score
Agree with Chief re:COVID-19.. Is a game changer for recruiting in college athletics.. Seems like AS decision will be influenced by wanting to stay near East Coast (family/friends/mentors)..Thinking he'll be choosing a BE team.. Hoping for the Good Guys..I actually think it's helping us that he's deliberating on his decision.. Giving DH/staff time to do their thing.

Reaction Score

This is how it always goes for us. If any of this is true, we are gonna be disappointed. Just hard to get that last game changer for us. We always just make the cut. No one is saying we’re in the top two, so this I’m sure won’t end well........easy to see.

Reaction Score
I feel like this is why we have not closed on Mac Etienne, because we have a legit shot at Sanogo, and that staff is waiting to see where he goes, or did I just state the obvious?

Reaction Score
Damn he even loves that they stink? :oops:

Reaction Score
I feel like this is why we have not closed on Mac Etienne, because we have a legit shot at Sanogo, and that staff is waiting to see where he goes, or did I just state the obvious?
I would tend to think they take whichever one commits first.

Reaction Score

Mac is more iffy on reclass. Was planning on playing AAU season, and was going to use that to judge on reclass or not. I think if he reclasses, we get Mac, but we won't know for a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom