ACC Regular Season 2023-24 | The Boneyard

ACC Regular Season 2023-24

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Whoa. She was just at the ACC Tip-off. Best to Coach Wyckoff and, for that matter, Coach Legette-Jack at Syracuse, who is also currently out on medical leave.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Here is HerHoopStats preview of the ACC, which is reported in the order their Blue Ribbon panel thought the teams would finish.
It's laid out much the same way that Richard Cohen did his summaries for pro teams: key losses, key additions, etc.

Marissa Sisk writes this one up for HHS.

Reaction Score
I will be at the Dome on Friday to watch Syracuse's 2nd game of the season. They'll be playing CCSU - historically the Orange dominate CCSU, so I'm less interested in the score and more curious how Syracuse plays. In years past they always seemed to lack any sort of consistent offensive cohesion. Let's see what Coach FLJ can do in Year 2.

Reaction Score
Dang. I just realized how many games your teams are playing against SC little guys today. Heck, even Clem’s Son is playing an SC school today.

Bullies!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Dang. I just realized how many games your teams are playing against SC little guys today. Heck, even Clem’s Son is playing an SC school today.

Bullies!

We play against 2 of the little guys from SC in the coming weeks. Coastal on Thursday... SCar on 12/3

Reaction Score
I noticed Ta'Niya Latson wasn't listed on the box score for Monday's game. She played in the exhibition on October 26 however. Anybody know why she didn't play?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I doubt any of the guards in the ACC are reading this thread, but if you are... lemme introduce you to Oluchi Okananwa... imma call her Double O for short. She will be giving yall the blues this season. (My personal prediction)

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
NC State opens its 2023-24 season tonight, hosting Charlotte in the team's only warmup prior to the big showdown with UCONN on Sunday.

ETA: This is the 50th season for the Wolfpack Women.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Azaiah James set a program record with 19 points in the 1st quarter...the most points scored by anyone in a quarter for NC State since WCBB went to the quarter system.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Final from Raleigh: NC State over Charlotte, 84-43.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The ACC media had State picked #8 in the league. I had them at #7 (i think), and Duke at #10. After one week, I think both teams will finish higher than 7 and 10 respectively.

@LETTERL I was watching the game, and thought to myself... maybe it was addition by subtraction in regards to the 4 players that didn't return to Raleigh.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Where will Davidson finish in the ACC this year? Already beat Wake and give Carolina everything they can handle in Chapel Hill.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Where will Davidson finish in the ACC this year? Already beat Wake and give Carolina everything they can handle in Chapel Hill.

They could have won if they could have snagged rebounds off of FT misses by Chapel Hill in the last 30 seconds of the game. :mad::mad::mad: I was gonna proclaim them to be My Wildcats, but alas....

They come to Durham Thursday Night.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Hannah Hidalgo Snares ACC Rookie of the Week

I went to the ND vs. NJIT game in Newark yesterday and my wife (Mrs. Dillon77) said she's never seen anyone with as much concentrated energy on the court. She had 12 steals, probably was responsible for forcing many more unsettled situations and did a fine job of running Irish half-court offense.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well, not surprised Duke lost. I watched their game against Columbia and could see their offensive struggles this season. Much like DeJesus should have started last year, Okanawa should be this year. If this trend continues, Duke will see more players in the portal after the season ends.

The good news is that team with the powder blue uniforms will be joining them in the loss column before long. Same offensive struggles.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom