2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's a bigger number than our football games typically do on SECN, I'm pretty sure.

Reaction Score
That's a bigger number than our football games typically do on SECN, I'm pretty sure.
I do not think so...that avg. in 2022 was 2.4M at its lowest.. . I posted and did the research on this subject on our South Carolina football board. Also, the SEC Network has 70Million subscribers..

Reaction Score
Anybody notice Feagin's demeanor lately when she plays . Something is going on.. I think its her playing time... She is more KiKi than LaDhasia Williams. I reference this in terms of talent that needs to play meaningful minutes to blossom . One stayed and the other left and both played their best ball as upper classmen..

Reaction Score
Anybody notice Feagin's demeanor lately when she plays . Something is going on.. I think its her playing time... She is more KiKi than LaDhasia Williams. I reference this in terms of talent that needs to play meaningful minutes to blossom . One stayed and the other left and both played their best ball as upper classmen..

I don't think we should speculate on this. Whatever happens . . . happens.

Reaction Score
Not here, not now. She's very engaged on the bench and with her teammates.

Reaction Score
Agree she is always posting about the team. She will get way more playing time next year. I think Dawn is trying to get her to step up her defense. She’s one of my favorites!
She’s one of mine too. problem for her is that, b/c of the depth in front of her, she is often playing at a point in the game when the best PGs & other experienced passers are on the bench (bless Coop, but she’s not a PG) SF has some of the best hands, quickest step/release of the bigs on the team. she‘s not a bad interior passer either. She made a beautiful pass over two defenders last night to Kitts, who unfortunately, missed the lay in. next year when Raven‘s on the floor with her, slinging those pretty post high entry passes, she’s gonna thrive offensively. she’s already a good shot blocker, just needs to lock in her defensive footwork, positioning, & court awareness

Reaction Score
Feagin is fine. She is coming off a high ankle injury and is getting back into the rythym she had earlier. She is getting healthier by the week. Also, she recently did an IG Live last week and one of the questions she was asked was who might enter the portal at the end of the season from our team. She said, she did not see anyone from this team entering the portal. Obviously she would be including herself. She even offered speculation on who might start and what position she would be playing. I think she is fine.

Reaction Score
She said, she did not see anyone from this team entering the portal. Obviously she would be including herself.

I don’t think you can extrapolate much from that. If she was thinking of transferring, I doubt she would voice that. It would be playing time suicide.
She even offered speculation on who might start and what position she would be playing. I think she is fine.

Would love more detail on her speculation as to both (1) who might start and (2) her position.

Reaction Score
I don’t think you can extrapolate much from that. If she was thinking of transferring, I doubt she would voice that. It would be playing time suicide.

Would love more detail on her speculation as to both (1) who might start and (2) her position.
This was not a scheduled live, it was her own personal IG live feed where she was talking multiple things about social life etc.... She spoke about her role and even included herself into one of trhe spotrs that may be a part of the starting lineup next year. Background is that both of her parents played college ball and she was careful to choose a place she and here parents felt would develop her for the next level. Her mom has commented that becasue of their knowledge of the game, they know why she plays and when she may not play. If you follow her on most of her platforms, she is very happy, though any player would like to play more. Dawn is pushing her to be everything that she can be, which is the most talented post on the team, as Dawn has stated numerous times on pressers and her weekly call in show. She is trying to flip the switch on her consistency as she did with Cardoza on her offensive efficiency.

Reaction Score
This was not a scheduled live, it was her own personal IG live feed where she was talking multiple things about social life etc.... She spoke about her role and even included herself into one of trhe spotrs that may be a part of the starting lineup next year. Background is that both of her parents played college ball and she was careful to choose a place she and here parents felt would develop her for the next level. Her mom has commented that becasue of their knowledge of the game, they know why she plays and when she may not play. If you follow her on most of her platforms, she is very happy, though any player would like to play more. Dawn is pushing her to be everything that she can be, which is the most talented post on the team, as Dawn has stated numerous times on pressers and her weekly call in show. She is trying to flip the switch on her consistency as she did with Cardoza on her offensive efficiency.
She speculated thae Brea Hall may start at the 2 and of course Raven starting at the point along with Kamilla in the middle. She said she is a four not a three which with Saxton still her and Cardoza's emergence playing with Boston limits her time. She was very comfortable talking about it.

Reaction Score
Apparently, Good Morning America was at USC this morning and Dawn was interviewed. Did anyone catch it live or is there a link that could be shared?

Reaction Score
Feagin is fine. She is coming off a high ankle injury and is getting back into the rythym she had earlier. She is getting healthier by the week. Also, she recently did an IG Live last week and one of the questions she was asked was who might enter the portal at the end of the season from our team. She said, she did not see anyone from this team entering the portal. Obviously she would be including herself. She even offered speculation on who might start and what position she would be playing. I think she is fine.
Rhetorical than anything else, but why do we as fans do this with players? Doesn't feel right/appropriate but it could be the protective mom in me.

Reaction Score
I don't even want to start thinking about next year. Time is flying by so fast! It feels like these seniors just got on campus yesterday and I'm not ready to let go. :(
I felt a twinge of sadness last night watching Haley Jones exit the court remembering that she and Aliyah took their OV’s to USC together. Brought it a little bit home for me. Seems like only yesterday. :oops:

1D988BBF-2F94-483A-BF57-92E959A47CB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tessa Johnson with 45 in a loss to nationally ranked Hopkins. They’ll likely meet again for the state championship as they did last season. Hopefully TJ gets enough help and they can finally beat Hopkins. She’s scored 27 and 45 respectively in both matchups.

Reaction Score
Anybody in this SCar thread that would know if we have offered Adhel Tac out of Texas? 6ft6 Post who I think is #1 P in 2024 over Blanca Thomas. I have search the usual social media places but don't see where we have offered. I see that Malaysia Fulwiley follows her on the "gram"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom