2023 Recruiting Thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Just an observation of mora 2 recruiting classes. They look a lot like the previous 2 classes. About the same quality re 2 and 3 ratings. The wildcard will be the transfers In and out. The other unknown is the game day coaching. I’ll wait till mid season before I judge our direction. I remember all the hoopla for redpants and re2.
one last comment. I’m not as knowledgeable as many print here. I’m as casual a fan as possible.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Just an observation of mora 2 recruiting classes. They look a lot like the previous 2 classes. About the same quality re 2 and 3 ratings. The wildcard will be the transfers In and out. The other unknown is the game day coaching. I’ll wait till mid season before I judge our direction. I remember all the hoopla for redpants and re2.
one last comment. I’m not as knowledgeable as many print here. I’m as casual a fan as possible.
Agreed about HS recruiting thus far and the portal.

Let’s see how we play this fall and if that allows Mora to turn the dial up on the HS recruiting in Nov-Dec.

I think one aspect that is not reflected in the recruiting rankings is that Mora has been able to get us back into NJ and he’s completely changed the New England dynamics with both the public and private schools. UConn is no longer that place with the arrogant HC that talks down to the locals. He has the ship turned around in this markets.

Reaction Score
According to 247 rankings, Mora has brought in 4 of the top 25 high school recruits in the history of UConn. I suppose take the rankings for what you will, but that would signal improvement to me a little bit.

Reaction Score
BTW Rivals has now rated all but one commit ( sorry if wrong place Medic), I thought Chadwick should've been a 3 star like on 247. ( who have only 2 commits rated. )

1660181410327.png

Reaction Score
BTW Rivals has now rated all but one commit ( sorry if wrong place Medic), I thought Chadwick should've been a 3 star like on 247. ( who have only 2 commits rated. )
Really the only site that's any good at rating recruits that choose lower-end programs is On3. Don't worry about what Rivals says about Cam Chadwick. He's the second-best recruit in the class behind Lee.

Reaction Score
Really the only site that's any good at rating recruits that choose lower-end programs is On3.
I guess from the looks of it, no ones really good at this. I just checked On3, they do have 6 Husky recruits rated 3 stars, but 4 are not rated and then are missing two Uconn commits. On3 has Uconn a #96 in team rankings ( Rivals at #88), maybe wee need to put together a composite. ;).... But as was the case back in the day, even during the BCS years, Uconn never got any love from these recruiting sites.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom