2023 Recruiting Thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I guess from the looks of it, no ones really good at this. I just checked On3, they do have 6 Husky recruits rated 3 stars, but 4 are not rated and then are missing two Uconn commits. On3 has Uconn a #96 in team rankings ( Rivals at #88), maybe wee need to put together a composite. ;).... But as was the case back in the day, even during the BCS years, Uconn never got any love from these recruiting sites.

Not sure any of these sites can objectively rank thousands of kids. But we have to look in the mirror at some point - we don’t pay, we don’t bring large masses, we don’t get coverage. We’ve known this for 20 years. I get it’s a game, but it’s silly to complain IMHO when we know how the games played and we refuse to give in.

Reaction Score
Not sure any of these sites can objectively rank thousands of kids. But we have to look in the mirror at some point - we don’t pay, we don’t bring large masses, we don’t get coverage. We’ve known this for 20 years. I get it’s a game, but it’s silly to complain IMHO when we know how the games played and we refuse to give in.
I hear ya, your preaching to the choir on this one. Who's complaining, I know all about it and then some having worked with some of the publishers and heard their different takes on it over the years. So I hear what your saying, the Boneyard who is an Indy now (Kind of ironic, isn't it ) and wouldn't kiss Mike Farell's/Rivals balls ;), like Rutgers for instance, then bounced to Scout and left them too isn't playing the game? Yeah your right, and it's amazing it's almost been 20 years.

But I guess the stars/rating system do provide some entertainment value, so there's always been that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I guess from the looks of it, no ones really good at this....... maybe we need to put together a composite ;)....
Here we go problem solved. Now we have the new and improved Blades composite rankings 2023, for all us under appreciated and under monetized Husky fans. I reserve the right to add a Blades ranking for any of these sites who have foolishly unranked any of our future Huskies. And also pick the stars/ ranking from any site I want. For entertainment purposes only, no commits official until signing day.... Rightfully 9 of Uconn's 12 commits are 3 stars, probably should be more ...:D

1660262236086.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here we go problem solved. Now we have the new and improved Blades composite rankings 2023, for all us under appreciated and under monetized Husky fans. I reserve the right to add a Blades ranking for any of these sites who have foolishly unranked any of our future Huskies. And also pick the stars/ ranking from any site I want. For entertainment purposes only, no commits official until signing day.... Rightfully 9 of Uconn's 12 commits are 3 stars, probably should be more ...:D

View attachment 78176
It’s perfect!

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Based on his Twitter bio he looks to be Florida bound.
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 11.25.13 PM.png

Reaction Score
Avery Powell is a 2022 Holy Cross Commit who held a UConn offer - now deciding to take a PG year:

Reaction Score
When does Mora start making new offers? After the HS season is over? Midway through?

Reaction Score
@UC1995 - appreciate the assist. I cleaned up a bunch over the last week without creating some individual posts and I know there are more that need updating. It is infinitely more difficult to track them all w/ increased offers across multiple classes. Thx again.

Reaction Score
Ellenwood Georgia DB/WR Commit Ricky Lee:

Highlights of his first 3 games are no joke.. physical, deliberate, take charge type play... He's a future asset for us on at either DB or WR, wherever he ends up...

Reaction Score
Good instincts and better physicality. Definitely needs to work on quickness and speed.

Reaction Score

-> Since announcing his return to the program, Schilling has been hearing a lot from the likes of UConn about potentially joining as a preferred walk-on prospect. Of course, Schilling would prefer a scholarship, but told The UConn Report is looking into the Huskies program.

Schilling will be playing a lot of slot receiver this year, which can help boost his stock. He currently stands at around 5-foot-11 and 180-pounds so that role probably suits him best. <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom