2023 Fall Camp | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score
They have talent on D, some holes to fill on offense. But if they're buying bad press on us or living in the past I think we make them pay. My way too early prediction is we win by more than 7 points. Only key injuries would change that prediction.
I think they're buying last year when they beat us big, not the press. I went to that game and they owned us. ( saw Phil gamble) They had reserves play the second half. Their fans are loud. I hope our fans are too. Any idea on ticket numbers???

Reaction Score
Why make an announcement, is there a rule that there needs to be one on a week before the season?
Does anyone think Coach Mora is not disclosing our QB to mess up their defensive game plan?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Does anyone think Coach Mora is not disclosing our QB to mess up their defensive game plan?
I work with a few NC State alums, they think this game will be 50-0 and their biggest concern is not showcasing too much on offense and defense before their game with Norte Dame.

Cocky, but that’s exactly the recipe we want.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I work with a few NC State alums, they think this game will be 50-0 and their biggest concern is not showcasing too much on offense and defense before their game with Norte Dame.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Reaction Score

Have to start off strong with a solid punch to their mouths to let them know they are in for a rough game

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

This is not the UConn they remember under Edsall 2.0 but Mora 1.0

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom