2022 UConn Football Commit - Dayne Shor (Alpharetta, Georgia) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Dayne Shor (Alpharetta, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So within 7 months, UConn is in a situation where our QB from Penn State can drop back while being blocked for by guys from the University of Alabama, Michigan*, Colorado (and an all ivy league guy from Dartmouth) and look for receivers from University of Texas and Boston College?

Yea, this had nothing to do with Randy Edsall.

* (Not sure if this kid is playing OL or DL but he was wearing #70 in his commit pic)

Reaction Score
So within 7 months, UConn is in a situation where our QB from Penn State can drop back while being blocked for by guys from the University of Alabama, Michigan*, Colorado (and an all ivy league guy from Dartmouth) and look for receivers from University of Texas and Boston College?

Yea, this had nothing to do with Randy Edsall.

* (Not sure if this kid is playing OL or DL but he was wearing #70 in his commit pic)
I think the kid from Michigan is gonna be an OL. He went DL for PT. But, UConn needs guys on the OL.

Reaction Score
It does not, no. It is a huge get and I hope to see the kid dominate, but it’s way too early to call our OL a point of strength. I’d be thrilled if the big boys up front prove me wrong.
big adds in Shor, Guidone, Stewart, and Barboza on the OL. I expect the OL to be way better than last year but it's not safe to say a point of strength yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom