2022 UConn Football Commit - Cale Millen (Snoqualmie, Washington) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Cale Millen (Snoqualmie, Washington)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think when healthy, Tyler Phommachanh is the starter, but Millen is immediately penciled in at QB2, upon arrival, with a chance for significant playing time.
Let's see how Steven Krajewski does. He obviously can play to be chosen by Lashlee who knows offense.

Reaction Score
Let's see how Steven Krajewski does. He obviously can play to be chosen by Lashlee who knows offense.
I think he managed to dig himself into a pretty big hole with his play this year. Maybe there is a scheme that works for him, but a slow release and slow progression pretty much limits what you can do especially with limited pass protection. An RPO QB helps when the line is Swiss Cheese. Puma is more likely the path for that reason.

Reaction Score
I think he managed to dig himself into a pretty big hole with his play this year. Maybe there is a scheme that works for him, but a slow release and slow progression pretty much limits what you can do especially with limited pass protection. An RPO QB helps when the line is Swiss Cheese. Puma is more likely the path for that reason.
I think the offensive scheme and play calling were terrible with Guifre so let's see what the new OC can do before we write off any QB. I think the most telling thing from the RE 2.0 era was the stunning lack of recruited QB talent on the roster. Also, it seemed no transfer QB wanted any part of Guifre's offense as they struck out with everyone. Steven Krajewski, who I think is a good QB, was recruited by Lashlee and I trust his judgement. Tyler P has such a limited sample size that we don't know if he will be good or not and with his injury, there is no way Mora is counting on him for next season. As for the QB room, I think Mora will take one more this year.

Reaction Score
This is what we are gonna get. I don't understand this boards thinking.

Texas A&M or LSU QB is not gonna transfer to us after our last few regimes. Get one or two kids that had EVERYTHING from the evaluation in their HS tapes and didn't rise above number 3. And that's the start. Maybe a 3 year guy from FCS. WE are not a candidate. I still believe Krajewski and Phommachanh has a real shot at being good - if the OLine gives them a nanosecond. I am all in on Mr. Millen. Let the best kid rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom