2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 71 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Any predictions for tomorrow? @Exit 4 you’re usually pretty good at this.
Tomorrow we get LT-Nelson, LG-Le Boucher, C-Guidone (yeah I moved him there) and RT- Hammond and along with Haynes the o-line goes from terrible to legit P5 overnight. Well that's greatest case scenario but I do think we get Hammond tomorrow based on him retweeting UConn commits.

Reaction Score
Tomorrow we get LT-Nelson, LG-Le Boucher, C-Guidone (yeah I moved him there) and RT- Hammond and along with Haynes the o-line goes from terrible to legit P5 overnight. Well that's greatest case scenario but I do think we get Hammond tomorrow based on him retweeting UConn commits.
And Guidone, think we get him tomorrow as well.

Reaction Score
Fingers crossed we get some portal or JUCO OL help. It’s desperately needed.

Reaction Score
Medic, I know you still have them listed as commits. Question, what's the odds that Timothy Passmore or D'Mon Brinson sign this week or are even still committed? Both were Edsall commits way back after June visits, but neither has much on their twitter account though Passmore still has a Uconn commit & tweet from June on his. And the only thing I've seen about Uconn in months from Brinson is him retweeting McGill decommiting and I don't think I ever saw a tweet confirming Uconn. Anyone read recent info on these 2 ?
Answers one question:

Reaction Score
Apologies if a dumb question, but was it a surprise to see Branch? Possible I missed info but I don’t really remember seeing anything on him after the Mora hire.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Nice one and we certainly hope that is the game plan here with Mora. And then you got to develop them which is something the last staff just couldn’t make happen.

Reaction Score
Apologies if a dumb question, but was it a surprise to see Branch? Possible I missed info but I don’t really remember seeing anything on him after the Mora hire.
No he recommitted after taking an official visit

Reaction Score
No he recommitted after taking an official visit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom