2022 Depth Chart Projections | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Depth Chart Projections

Reaction Score
I recall the Victor Rosa video when his visited Florida or FSU. He was quick and his cuts tight. Is it possible that we could see Victor in this slot?

Rosa Florida Workout
Get him the ball anywhere. He can be a like poor man's Christian McCaffrey for the team. Get him touches in a variety of formations. Are Brewton and Houston hurt? We heard they're the fastest 2 kids on the team and neither is listed on the 2 deep.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Every team has players that improve year to year. Obviously having a real offensive coordinator is a good thing. Doesn't that make not having a real defensive coordinator a bad thing?

I will be in front of my television on Saturday rooting for this team as hard as I've rooted for any other team. And I made clear from the moment we lost to Holy Cross that Edsall couldn't stay. But the road back from where we are to where we were is going to be very difficult. I hope Mora is the guy to get us there and he then stays long enough to get us there. But we don't know any of that yet. All we know is that he had success at much higher levels and he's much better than anything we've had at social media, public relations and getting money from the school.

I fully admit I'm not drinking the Kool-aid on this -- I'm from Missouri. If that makes me a grouch, I'll go back to my trashcan.

I'm hanging my hopes on the premise that any collection of low to mid level D1 players can beat any similar collection of players based on coaching and a commitment to execution. Edsall 1.0 was all about execution and a committment to physicality.

We have had either since. My guess is that Edsall 2.0 gave up as soon as he saw it wasn't going to work again and the players noticed.

Reaction Score
Having been on both sides of upsets, I believe it’s not the best team that wins but the team that plays best.
Here’s to hoping our guys are motivated and prepared.

Reaction Score
According to Mora, Millen is the fastest of the bunch.
Boy kid must have some wheels. Thought the Penn State kid was a Pindel kind of speed guy so being fastest is saying something.

Reaction Score
Get him the ball anywhere. He can be a like poor man's Christian McCaffrey for the team. Get him touches in a variety of formations. Are Brewton and Houston hurt? We heard they're the fastest 2 kids on the team and neither is listed on the 2 deep.
Funny that I was just thinking the same thing. Rosa looks like he has more muscles than a young kid should have and has shown lot of sprint speed so why not. Now I'm getting me some "irrational exuberance".

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You should go look at the offer list of the upperclassmen. Crazy to think we have FCS level talent, we literally had couple kids transfer out to couple p5 schools who were on the 1-11 team. You forget we had horrible qbs and Edsall didn’t play the best players but had favorites. What’s not fair is writing the kids off who were underclass men last year and referring them has low level FCS talent. Imagine if all our starters who are Edsall recruits transferred out, Mora will be starting basically from scratch like Edsall did. Mora already said this roster was already talented but seems you know more about the roster than more Mora.
Mora said the same about UCLA after taking that job. It may have been true. Said they lacked toughness or something like that which could also be said of recent UCONN teams.

Reaction Score
Mora said the same about UCLA after taking that job. It may have been true. Said they lacked toughness or something like that which could also be said of recent UCONN teams.
I think, quite honestly, we didn't look tough at all, as a team. In small (small) spurts, yeah, but, we've looked a lot tougher in years past, especially on D

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Irrational exuberance is fun this time of year. Tis the season...which is often so very short. So for those that partake, enjoy....bottom ups.

Exactly this!

It's okay to act undefeated while we actually still ARE undefeated...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom