2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

This might be the most awkward thing I've ever watched

I wanna know how they decided who got what? One kid got pizza and a PS4 while another got a bunch of ice cream?? I'd be pissed if I was the ice cream kid and found out others got a PS4 or airfare to the USF game! Lol.

Thought it was a cool idea though!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wanna know how they decided who got what? One kid got pizza and a PS4 while another got a bunch of ice cream?? I'd be pissed if I was the ice cream kid and found out others got a PS4 or airfare to the USF game! Lol.

Thought it was a cool idea though!
More evidence why we can’t have nice things- because when we do get something we still manage to find the dark cloud.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Edsall is so natural on camera. NOT.
So is Belichick.

Remember, more than a few people (myself included) found Diaco's camera presence to be a breathe of fresh air - especially as compared to Pasq - before he made it painfully obvious he was bahc rap crazy. Being a natural on camera is not exactly high on the list of job prerequisites for coaching football. Sort of akin to genuflecting during the National Anthem.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why? I know much more about football than you do.

You know less about football than anyone here. You are a casual fan in the truest sense of the word.

Reaction Score
So is Belichick.

Remember, more than a few people (myself included) found Diaco's camera presence to be a breathe of fresh air - especially as compared to Pasq - before he made it painfully obvious he was bahc rap crazy. Being a natural on camera is not exactly high on the list of job prerequisites for coaching football. Sort of akin to genuflecting during the National Anthem.
True. But Belichick is uses it for effect. Edsal just looks forced. Not a huge criticism. Many coaches are worse. And thinking back to Edsall's first tour, I truly appreciate the effort.

C

Chief00

The gag order prevents him from showing his true knowledge...
Hopefully, that situation will resolve sooner rather than later and Chief can be back to being 100% Chief again. Thanks for your understanding.

Reaction Score
More evidence why we can’t have nice things- because when we do get something we still manage to find the dark cloud.
Connecticut (Boneyard): "Land of steady habits" (complaints and all) :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom