who's watching Indiana playing ND close? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

who's watching Indiana playing ND close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Think Stanford has a chance at all with Notre Dame? Should they get past the jackrabbits, of course...

Reaction Score
Still a quarter left to play, but Stanford seems to be answering this question for me...

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Oh I saw the score on the scroll and thought it was final! Well this game got interesting...

Reaction Score
Oh gosh, Stanford tied it up and was fouled on the drive to the basket

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
SD St. had that if Miller makes her free throws. So much different for Stanford if they are down 3. It takes Thompson's drive off the table.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
That's cool. No matter what happens now we get to play somebody different in Bridgeport.

Reaction Score
Surprised it was so close. Thought ND would blow them out. They'll get better the deeper they play in the tournament. A dangerous team.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Anyone see the play where IU player posted up BTurner, and had what I thought was a nice spin move with minimal contact, then gets called for offensive foul, objects, gets T-ed up? Was that really a foul?

Reaction Score
Anyone see the play where IU player posted up BTurner, and had what I thought was a nice spin move with minimal contact, then gets called for offensive foul, objects, gets T-ed up? Was that really a foul?

There was a little bit of a hook with the elbow, but I'm not sure it warranted a foul. Looked like standard post play to me by a big, physical player. The optics weren't great though, since the contact was up around the face. Had it been down at the shoulder, I don't think it would have been called.

As for the T, since it was so quick, I'm assuming that Anderson said one of the magic words. That was really dumb on her part. Bad call or not, you've got to walk away in that situation.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

As she spun to her left her and went up, her left arm came up around Turner's chin. I'm sure she felt she was just making a strong move to the basket. I thought you could have just chalked it up to physical play and let it go, but I don't think the call was totally unreasonable. Probably not in the top 5 worst calls from that game.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
There was a little bit of a hook with the elbow, but I'm not sure it warranted a foul. Looked like standard post play to me by a big, physical player. The optics weren't great though, since the contact was up around the face. Had it been down at the shoulder, I don't think it would have been called.

As for the T, since it was so quick, I'm assuming that Anderson said one of the magic words. That was really dumb on her part. Bad call or not, you've got to walk away in that situation.
That happened right in front of where I was sitting. And it was, indeed, the most magical of the magic words. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom