Who's Number 2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who's Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not likely! Tennessee will not beat Stanford or Notre Dame. Tennessee still plays playground basketball not team basketball. They win against less talented and less experienced teams. They have not beaten an elite team in a very long time.
I agree.

Reaction Score
Here's a thought for April:

A NC game pitting undefeated UConn vs. undefeated ND. It could happen.
Very unlikely that ND wins on te road against TN, Md and Duke. And they may have to beat the Dookies three times to go undefeated. I buy that they're better thabpn Duke but not by a huge amt.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Not likely! Tennessee will not beat Stanford or Notre Dame. Tennessee still plays playground basketball not team basketball. They win against less talented and less experienced teams. They have not beaten an elite team in a very long time.
Hey, they did beat the women of Troy (not USC, the one in Alabama), and I understand Helen was voted a really elite looker back in her days of 1000 BC or so.

If we want a dark horse to throw in, how about 9-1 St. Joe's, which is #20 in the Sagarin ratings, ahead of Penn State and a bunch of undefeated teams such as San Diego, Colorado, UTEP, Georgia, or Indiana, whose SOS's stand at 148, 230, 326, 331, and 276.

Just love it when you see those marshmallow SEC teams with SOS's in the bottom 25 of the 355 teams.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
That's really going out on the limb taking "The Field" to replace ND instead of naming their replacement and a reason why?

I was talking about the championship game not just the final four.

I think a team like Maryland, Duke, Stanford could knock them off before they would meet UConn.

I need a reason why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22