Who Wins Kentucky @ South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who Wins Kentucky @ South Carolina

Who Wins Kentucky vs South Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't see the thread, and I never would have scoffed. At every stage Dawn has proven to be top shelf.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Wish I could go to this one. No predictions, but If O'neill is hot, Kentucky wins. If not, SC has a good chance at an "upset".

SN: why is "don't care" an option? If you don't care, why bother even opening the thread?

It is a common phenomenon on internet discussion forums to encounter people who expend a great deal of energy arguing that they do not care about something.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Wilson was scheduled to be on an official to SC for this game, however I saw a SC media person tweet her official was rescheduled for Feb1 due to a scheduling conflict.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, #25 Georgia loses to Missouri 66-56. Will the AP voters finally Georgia drop out of the top 25?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Seems like I said in a thread I started about a USC game that I thought USC would challenge for the SEC title. That idea was scoffed at. And now?
Did you hurt your arm patting yourself on your back?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Wish I could go to this one. No predictions, but If O'neill is hot, Kentucky wins. If not, SC has a good chance at an "upset".

SN: why is "don't care" an option? If you don't care, why bother even opening the thread?

I voted "don't care who wins" because I didn't (and still don't) care who won the game and certainly not enough to make a prediction (the other options). That's not the same thing as saying I wasn't interested in the outcome.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Seems like I said in a thread I started about a USC game that I thought USC would challenge for the SEC title. That idea was scoffed at. And now?

Would that be this thread? http://www.the-boneyard.com/threads/watching-usc.50104/

Looks like one poster "scoffed" at your suggestion, while another raised legitimate questions about USC's performance against North Carolina. The other posts were about Wilson. That's okay. You're still amazing.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Good Win for South Carolina. Helps them in their pursuit of the #1 Unsigned HS Player.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Good Win for South Carolina. Helps them in their pursuit of the #1 Unsigned HS Player.
Can you please tell ETT that you were wrong in scoffing at him. He might cry if you don't.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I know that im just a guest.... but i gotta rant for a second ... USC isnt in the SEC its in the PAC 12 !!! Neither is UT for that matter, its in the Big 12

Actually... UNC isnt in the ACC....... its in the Big Sky.. Big West... one of those western conferences. ;)

rant over.gif

Reaction Score
Seems like there's a real gap b/w the top six and everyone else. And Ky is proving to be on the wrong side of the gap.

Of course there is a chasm b/w #1 and next five, but we knew that already.

Are two of those top 6 Tennessee and Louisville? If so, they certainly haven't separated themselves from teams like USC and Kentucky.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I know that im just a guest.... but i gotta rant for a second ... USC isnt in the SEC its in the PAC 12 !!! Neither is UT for that matter, its in the Big 12
Thank you. I agree.

Your UNC comment went over my head, or was it wishful thinking?

Reaction Score
To be honest, Kentucky is about what I expected them to be this year. Still no dominating post presence and the lost their best player and leader in Mathies. I didn't get the hype. You need balance to win, and they are too guard oriented.

Reaction Score
Wilson was scheduled to be on an official to SC for this game, however I saw a SC media person tweet her official was rescheduled for Feb1 due to a scheduling conflict.
While I realize that officiating for WCBB has been generally bad the last few years I don't think the answer is to replace them by pulling high school players out of the stands as replacements, even if those players do happen to be All Americans.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There is a difference between not caring who wins, and having an opinion on who you think will win.

Reaction Score
There is a difference between not caring who wins, and having an opinion on who you think will win.

Absolutely. But the question seems to be asking who we think will win...not who we want to win. The answer choices (save for the "don't care" choice) seem to imply the same. I thought it was an interesting addition to the poll.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Absolutely. But the question seems to be asking who we think will win...not who we want to win. The answer choices (save for the "don't care" choice) seem to imply the same. I thought it was an interesting addition to the poll.
I suppose the OP could have put e) None of the above. :cool:

HGN

Reaction Score
I was disappointed in Kentucky..........I voted them to win in a close game, even on the Gamecocks home court. And they completely fell flat. I either gave Kentucky too much credit or didn't give the Gamecocks enough. But I will give credit where credit is due and say congratulations to the Gamecocks on winning a potentially important game in the eyes of the NCAA Selection Committee. And I will say shame , shame , shame on the Wildcats for dropping such an important game to a lower ranked team.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Actually... UNC isnt in the ACC.. its in the Big Sky.. Big West... one of those western conferences. ;)

View attachment 4702

Two outta three ain't bad.

I know where you are coming from re UNC, but that's a stretch.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Well UNC (University of Northern Colorado) is in the Big Sky UNC.. .. is in the ACC ;)

Plate o' shrimp. I was in a bar the other night, and asked if they got SNY, so I could watch the CT-Houston game. My plan was to find out if they had the channel, then check with those at the bar watching some other game. However, Frank (the bartender) switched channels without asking. So I went up to the man watching, to make sure I wasn't being rude and asked if he minded. He didn't mind, and mentioned his daughter was the center for Northern Colorado.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, #25 Georgia loses to Missouri 66-56. Will the AP voters finally Georgia drop out of the top 25?

I think they are finally going to have to drop them to where they belong. Unless GA manages to beat TAMU Sunday, in which case they'll decide that TAMU's win over LSU means TAMU should move back into the land of the ranked, and GA beating a ranked team means they can still be ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom