Who Wins Kentucky vs South Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Number 10Ranked South Carolina plays #9 Kentucky at home tonight. Big Game in the SEC with NCAA Seeding Implications. A week ago I would have predicted Kentucky wins, but after their Florida loss, who knows.

Ranked teams playing tonight: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/scoreboard

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kentucky by 15. Can't lie, its mostly so Aja reconsiders SC as an option and sees the light that is UCONN domination.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Number 10Ranked South Carolina plays #9 Kentucky at home tonight. Big Game in the SEC with NCAA Seeding Implications. A week ago I would have predicted Kentucky wins, but after their Florida loss, who knows.

Ranked teams playing tonight: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/scoreboard
What about "I care who wins, but have no idea who it will be."?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I voted "Don't care", but I'd probably go with Kentucky. Close game due to being @ S. Carolina.

Reaction Score
I have not been to impressed with Kentucky this year. South Carolina has an excellent chance of beating them especially on their home court.

Reaction Score
I have not been to impressed with Kentucky this year. South Carolina has an excellent chance of beating them especially on their home court.
SC does not have any win against a ranked team...so I will go for a tight win by KU

HGN

Reaction Score
I voted Kentucky Wins In A Close Game............Kentucky should win this game based upon talent and big game experience . The Gamecocks will fight hard because of pride and its on their home court , making it a tight game throughout. But in the end , Kentucky walks away with the win.

Reaction Score
Wish I could go to this one. No predictions, but If O'neill is hot, Kentucky wins. If not, SC has a good chance at an "upset".

SN: why is "don't care" an option? If you don't care, why bother even opening the thread?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wish I could go to this one. No predictions, but If O'neill is hot, Kentucky wins. If not, SC has a good chance at an "upset".

SN: why is "don't care" an option? If you don't care, why bother even opening the thread?
20% apparently disagree with you Goodies

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'll pick SC in a squeakier over Kentucky.

Reaction Score
This will tell us a lot about KY. After embarrassing loss to FL they should be a team on a mission. SC is good but if Ky loses with all the motivation they have then it's pretty clear their not in the same caliber as the top six (UConn, ND, Duke, Stfd, Tn, L'ville)

Reaction Score
South Carolina's been without their starting PG for several games. Report is she's possible for tonight. Kentucky D will be a tough reentry.

For the entire history of NCAA women's basketball, Tennessee has been the dominant team in the SEC. Even when teams at Georgia and LSU were at their best, they were still strictly second fiddle in the conference. That has finally changed. Through a combination of the now medium-term waning fortunes of the LVs , and the emergence of other programs, such as the two tonight, the question of dominance in the SEC is now an open one. In that situation, I have to say it will come down to coaching, and are they able to grab that spot. I believe South Carolina made a great move in hiring Dawn (I've been a fan since I first watched wbb, when she was playing in college.) I know without question she has the will, and I believe she probably has the ability to take maximum advantage of this opportunity. Beating Kentucky would be a big step in that direction.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Massey is predicting UScar by 73-71. There should be a lot of good close games scattered around the other conferences tonight, with UNC \ NC St, Duke \ Syracuse, BYU \ Gonzaga, Texas A&M \ LSU and Arkansas \ FL being among the better ones. Best of all might be SE Louisiana vs Incarnate Word.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
SCAR 34-24 at the half.

Reaction Score
uSC up 15, KY time out.
I think I just saw Wilson in the crowd with a gray sweater on?

Reaction Score
Wow actual play by play in the TV broadcast and no story telling

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
i just cast my vote... i think the Lesser Carolina wins by double digits.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Kentucky currently shooting 10-50 and 0-6 on 3-pointers.

Reaction Score
uSC up 15, KY time out.
I think I just saw Wilson in the crowd with a gray sweater on?

If she doesn't have a game tonight, herself, I wouldn't be surprised. She attends a lot of their home games.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I was rooting for Ksntucky. The shoddier SC's season is, the better in recruiting a certain someone, I think...

Reaction Score
Seems like there's a real gap b/w the top six and everyone else. And Ky is proving to be on the wrong side of the gap.

Of course there is a chasm b/w #1 and next five, but we knew that already.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Seems like I said in a thread I started about a USC game that I thought USC would challenge for the SEC title. That idea was scoffed at. And now?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Unranked Tex A&M defeats #12 LSU 50-48. LSU scored 80 points in beating Tenn in Knoxville and was held to 48 points at home against A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom