Who Wins Kentucky vs South Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was disappointed in Kentucky.....I voted them to win in a close game, even on the Gamecocks home court. And they completely fell flat. I either gave Kentucky too much credit or didn't give the Gamecocks enough. But I will give credit where credit is due and say congratulations to the Gamecocks on winning a potentially important game in the eyes of the NCAA Selection Committee. And I will say shame , shame , shame on the Wildcats for dropping such an important game to a lower ranked team.

I think that anyone who did not give USC the nod on this one possibly had not watched them play enough. You know that Staley can coach up some guards and Coates is a really good post player and will only get better. When they bring in White next year they will be the pre-season favorite to win the SEC.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I know that im just a guest.... but i gotta rant for a second ... USC isnt in the SEC its in the PAC 12 !!! Neither is UT for that matter, its in the Big 12

Actually... UNC isnt in the ACC.. its in the Big Sky.. Big West... one of those western conferences. ;)

View attachment 4702

I can tell you never lived in Texas if you think UT isn't Texas.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I can tell you never lived in Texas if you think UT isn't Texas.

Reread my post... I said that UT wasnt in the SEC.. its in the Big 12.

Actually I used to go to college in Texas...... back in the days of the SWC ( SureWeCheat) So i know all about the UT Ribeye Steak mascot walking all over the opponents fields.... the non-dancing baptists from Baylor.......the sausages from Arkansas... the Gig Em Aggies.... et al.. My dislike for those institutions (and a few other SWC mates) goes back a few decades ;)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Reread my post... I said that UT wasnt in the SEC.. its in the Big 12.

Actually I used to go to college in Texas. back in the days of the SWC ( SureWeCheat) So i know all about the UT Ribeye Steak mascot walking all over the opponents fields.... the non-dancing baptists from Baylor..the sausages from Arkansas... the Gig Em Aggies.... et al.. My dislike for those institutions (and a few other SWC mates) goes back a few decades ;)

LOL...we read really well here in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom