Who are we on the BY?

Who are we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Wow - I just had to delete a stupid response - totally missed what you were saying until I read it a few more times.

The boneyard has absolutely regressed in terms of decent conversation and reasonable critiques. Way too many knee jerk reactions and unreasonable posts.

So now it's a a few posters who make sense that are a good read and a bunch of chaff you have to sort through.

We need the Jerdge!!!!!!!!!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
20141122_211340.jpg

just me true BLUE!

Reaction Score
Where the white women at?
Me. I've been here for years but I don't post often. Too many grumpy old men. ;) I'm in my mid fiftdes and for you old timers a friend of iron Mike. I just can't do the women's board. Too uptight.
My favorite posts were the Senor ones. I would be hysterical with tears reading them.

Attachments

• 74064190J.jpg
    74064190J.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 56
Reaction Score
Me. I've been here for years but I don't post often. Too many grumpy old men. ;) I'm in my mid fiftdes and for you old timers a friend of iron Mike. I just can't do the women's board. Too uptight.
My favorite posts were the Senor ones. I would be hysterical with tears reading them.

A friend of Iron Mike and you admit it? I miss that young guy.........

Anyway disregard some of these grumpy old men and just post to your hearts content!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The football board is a throwback to the early men's bb forum. The women's is sanitized. This place is a hoot. Very eclectic. All over the place personality wise. I love the chaos. Love the cacophony. Love the confusion. And I will have to add you to this list. @uconnell and @HuskyNan have competition for my love of women with an eclectic spirit not intimidated by crazy men!

Of course my wife is number one on that list.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Society-in-general. Compared to other forums (Yahoo, for example) Boneyard comments are polite and well-reasoned.
Welcome! This place really isn't that bad by comparison to a lot of things. But there is always a possibility of changing for the worse.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
What I find most interesting is that 88% here are male, and 7% are female.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
On the internet no one knows you're a dog.
Or in Qatar...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
temery said:
What I find most interesting is that 88% here are male, and 7% are female.

ok, Who else besides chap makes the " 5 percent%"

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Waiting on Chap's post.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
huskyhaven said:
Me. I've been here for years but I don't post often. Too many grumpy old men. ;) I'm in my mid fiftdes and for you old timers a friend of iron Mike. I just can't do the women's board. Too uptight. My favorite posts were the Senor ones. I would be hysterical with tears reading them.

Let's see, a blonde woman husky fan who likes senhor T and thinks the woman's board is uptight........

Methinks your inbox is about to blow up. You're a brave woman .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I miss Profanity Fridays and Bite Me Wednesdays. They were good for the soul.
Bite me Wednesdays were great. Conference realignment alone could fill a year of Wednesdays.

Reaction Score
Let's see, a blonde woman husky fan who likes senhor T and thinks the woman's board is uptight...

Methinks your inbox is about to blow up. You're a brave woman .
Have at it!
Anyone going to be at the Bridgeport? Look me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom