Which Old Big East team would you rather start a series with? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Which Old Big East team would you rather start a series with?

Which Old Big East foe would you rather start a series with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I say play University of Colorado! I know that's not part of the rules for this survey. I don't care. It's all about me. I live in Colorado and would like to drive to a game.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not true. I've called lot's of humble people a's and I fit the bill of being no one!

Reaction Score
From what I've heard; PC could offer to play every game in Storrs and the current admin would say no thanks.

caw

Reaction Score
From what I've heard; PC could offer to play every game in Storrs and the current admin would say no thanks.

Have them offer it then, bc it hasn't been. Not at all what I have heard.

Reaction Score
What PC fans don't understand is that we can and are scheduling much better programs than them out of conference. Indiana, Florida, Stanford, Texas, Washington, Maryland, and Kansas etc. I think I read somewhere that UNC is also interested in another home and away series, and look for others to pop up for 2015. If it was just a matter of strength of schedule sure PC would be an upgrade over some of our cupcakes. The thing is we generate $ from those home cupcakes, and why would we give that up to travel to the DD center? So unless they agree to play every game in our house it makes zero sense to play Providence.

Reaction Score
I've been told by a few different people that UConn has zero interest in playing PC; at home or away; now that they aren't conference mates.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I read the cuse board. Its a problem for me. I can't stop and it brings nothing good. I won't bring any of that back here.

But I will say this: The way they orange fans are reveling in "the death" of UConn basketball and prematurely burying us feels like the greatest taunt of the mojo gods of all time. It would not surprise me if they summoned their own punishment. JB's last game ever a Loss to Kevin Ollie in March.

Reaction Score
I read the cuse board. Its a problem for me. I can't stop and it brings nothing good. I won't bring any of that back here.

But I will say this: The way they orange fans are reveling in "the death" of UConn basketball and prematurely burying us feels like the greatest taunt of the mojo gods of all time. It would not surprise me if they summoned their own punishment. JB's last game ever a Loss to Kevin Ollie in March.

I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing them soon, maybe this season.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score

That would be awesome.

Reaction Score
Big question is did PC initiate any talks of playing UConn. If you say yes, how do you know?

Reaction Score
Georgetown! :) I wouldn't rule out of the possibility of Villanova or Cuse.

caw

Reaction Score
I've been told by a few different people that UConn has zero interest in playing PC; at home or away; now that they aren't conference mates.

It's not zero, but PC is in the same bucket as Other regional schools. It's nowhere near a priority. On the flip side, PC has Jo interest in only playing in Hartford/Storrs.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Kind of like this board. Bazinga!

Reaction Score
Kind of like this board. Bazinga!
You'd like to think that; but the multiple threads that pop up and PC banter that invades others(brought up by uconn fans) would suggest otherwise

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

You will need to specify what it was about a post that I made, on a UConn board that led to your inference (my being an a).

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=425&f=1323&t=12104120&p=1

Posted: Yesterday 2:48 PM
Re: Uconn Dodging the Friars?

We have been through this a million times, why would they throw us a bone right now. If we can start winning they won't be able to avoid us without bad press. Right now they can.

Even when we are back and they slide I would still want to play them though.
biggrin.gif

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
You'd like to think that; but the multiple threads that pop up and PC banter that invades others(brought up by uconn fans) would suggest otherwise
The offseason brings about a lot of nonsense threads. Can I interest you in a discussion re: garden hoses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom