Where is the UConn Admin? | The Boneyard

Where is the UConn Admin?

Reaction Score
Not sure what you say at this point. Maybe they can’t say anything. But the fan base is confused. What’s the game plan folks.

But damn, we’ve heard nothing at this point. Not a peep. Proof of life people!

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Not sure what you say at this point. Maybe they can’t say anything. But the fan base is confused. What’s the game plan folks.

What can they possibly say? Come out with another Susan Herbst "We are winners" quote? There is nothing they could possibly say that would make anyone feel any better. It just is what it is at this point.

Reaction Score
photo-1599749215899-897bd81cd72f

Reaction Score
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I just need the “We’re committed to our partners in the Big East…..” white-flag message so that I can resume my normal life.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I just need the “We’re committed to our partners in the Big East…..” white-flag message so that I can resume my normal life.
You must be joking, right!? I assure you that the white flag is up and you are free to resume your normal life at this point.

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

Reaction Score
You must be joking, right!? I assure you that the white flag is up and you are free to resume your normal life at this point.

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki
Oh, I totally get it. But there’s a lot of people who dont. They need the “UConn to the Big 12“ with a giant red X, family feud style. The admin could at least say something, even if it’s complete BS. After all, they all make a lot of money, basically off us fans.

Reaction Score

They owe you nothing.

If Benedict does that then I want his resignation.

Reaction Score
By the way, I’m also going to use this when they alumni association comes calling. If they owe me nothing, I also owe them nothing. Thanks Patman!
I'm sorry, are they supposed to kiss up to you? These people just did what they could to work things in your favor. Not like Warde who sat his butt in the Caribbean. Of course I don't think any alumni association owes me much. We both know they exist to bring money into the university with little transactional benefit.

I mean I wouldn't ask Benedict to make a message of weakness. I never felt entitled to that.

Reaction Score
First, yes, if they want money, they should kiss up to me. I think 2/3 of your post is in agreement with that? I’m not sure what could have been done to maKe UConn more attractive. I guess winning doesn't help?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
There's nothing to say and honestly, they don't need to give some BS quote on how we're committed to some conference because the Big East never was threatened nor were we ever anything more than a footnote in expansion articles after Tuesday.

Get some ice for your nuts and move along from this board.

Reaction Score
Would be nice to hear something. Not sure what the message should be but nature abhors a (communication) vacuum. Right now UConn once again has a passionate fan base wondering what it’s going to take and wtf does it keep happening?

Reaction Score
Even if we lost out this time, unless a surprise happens with the ACC, could UConn at least get a preferred
scheduling partnership with either the B12 or ACC for football. Even four or five games a season. It would at least
make all of us feel a bit better.

Reaction Score
What is there to say? We weren't invited
Maybe something along these lines
Uconn is a great school with a top 20 athletic department that moves the needle in The northeast unlike any other school.

We will continue to invest in our athletics at a P5 level to give our student athletes the opportunity to compete at top levels.

Also. Duck Fuke.

Something like that

Reaction Score
Would be nice to hear something. Not sure what the message should be but nature abhors a (communication) vacuum. Right now UConn once again has a passionate fan base wondering what it’s going to take and wtf does it keep happening?
The Administration is in Europe with the basketball team. They were monitoring the situation. Unfortunately, UConn’s cell phone plan doesn’t work in Europe so AD David Benedict missed the invite call. Yormark couldn’t wait around so he went to the next team on the invite list.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom