Where did Kasongo end up then? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where did Kasongo end up then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't understand how a parent would allow Brandon Bender to get his foot in the door - he has history and it's not good.

I know some people hold UCF up as a recruiting success story in the AAC, but that staff played fast and loose with the rules in their dealings with Bender and others. The coach, somehow, kept his job, but the AD got canned.

Why let Bender have any interest in your kid when you just have to know that there will be blowback.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that junior college or the Mountain West ends up with Kasongo - Fresno State has some connections to Kasongo's 'connections'.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In a situation like this one where things have collapsed, if the player is good enough and the handler is confirmed scumbag why wouldn't a school with a class coach try an end run?
Is that just not done? Would it hurt future dealings with other questionable sorts that you may have to deal with?

Reaction Score
In a situation like this one where things have collapsed, if the player is good enough and the handler is confirmed scumbag why wouldn't a school with a class coach try an end run?
Is that just not done? Would it hurt future dealings with other questionable sorts that you may have to deal with?

That's the scenario with KO; look how that worked out. Feel bad, all accounts a good kid who is being manipulated.

Reaction Score
Kid needs to cleanse himself of the crap and go to JUCO and play a year then throw himself out there again to look for a taker.......he seems to be trash for now because of his unsavory support!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I don't understand how a parent would allow Brandon Bender to get his foot in the door - he has history and it's not good.

I know some people hold UCF up as a recruiting success story in the AAC, but that staff played fast and loose with the rules in their dealings with Bender and others. The coach, somehow, kept his job, but the AD got canned.

Why let Bender have any interest in your kid when you just have to know that there will be blowback.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that junior college or the Mountain West ends up with Kasongo - Fresno State has some connections to Kasongo's 'connections'.

Has Josh Freeman met Adrian Peterson yet?

Reaction Score
Are we no longer recruiting him? Saw a video of him. Looks very athletic. Wouldn't mind adding him to the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom