Where can we talk about Merch? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Where can we talk about Merch?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Damn, mine that I ordered after the final whistle still has not shipped.

Bought the Back2Back shirt, glass, and a pennant.

Reaction Score
Damn, mine that I ordered after the final whistle still has not shipped.

Bought the Back2Back shirt, glass, and a pennant.
Everything is expected to ship by end of this week I believe.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
South Windsor Costco shirts M-2XL, $17 while they last

I was at Costco picking up a chicken and checked them out. Low quality 60% polyester blend shirt (thinner than toilet paper). No thanks . . .

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Need to find a better spot for it in my office but the hat arrived yesterday.

IMG_7916.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

StllH8L8ner

Reaction Score
Just clicked on it and got a "sorry this item is no longer available." I'll tell you Kyle Muncy has eyes everywhere!
I bought them all. Kidding. Bummer…well you get the idea zooming in on the pic.

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel like the official hats are incredibly poor quality? Looks like I ordered a knockoff from China. I’m likely just keeping it as memorabilia rather than to wear anyways but was surprised at the quality.

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel like the official hats are incredibly poor quality? Looks like I ordered a knockoff from China. I’m likely just keeping it as memorabilia rather than to wear anyways but was surprised at the quality.
I agree. Of the two things I've ordered so far (a hat and a Peter Millar polo) both have embroidered patches and I'm really underwhelmed by the quality, precision and attention to detail this year. If I buy any other clothing, I'll definitely be buying screen printed stuff.

Reaction Score
Nike came out with a Michigan colorway Dunk after they won. They’re still sitting so I doubt this will happen but if anyone hears of anything coming out for UConn feel free to reply.

Reaction Score
stupid time limit..
there's free shipping by using coupon code they list.

Reaction Score
stupid time limit..
there's free shipping by using coupon code they list.
last year first weekend in May they had a 65% off sale or something stupid. anything that’s probably going to still be in stock will be on sale soon.

and if not, the store.uconnhuskies site (official site) has 25% off new users (aka new emails). wait a bit, you’ll get the sale.

if you’re really worried, just email the help team at fanatics and say you missed the sale and see if they’ll honor the 25%. I’ve done that at a few sites and most people will give it to ya

StllH8L8ner

Reaction Score
Ugh…ordered XL lockerroom sweatshirt from Fanatics. Received a Large labeled as XL on the packaging.

Reaction Score
anybody aware of the status of the replica Gampel Championship banners that were mentioned by Kyle Muncy earlier in this thread? None on the store website even though they were forecast for later this week. Thank you for any information that anybody can provide.

Reaction Score
anybody aware of the status of the replica Gampel Championship banners that were mentioned by Kyle Muncy earlier in this thread? None on the store website even though they were forecast for later this week. Thank you for any information that anybody can provide.
Yeah I checked early this past week after he said they’d be up by the weekend and I didn’t see any

Reaction Score
Anyone see Final Four t-shirts with the four teams? I always like to get one to remind me of which teams were there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom