Where can we talk about Merch? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Where can we talk about Merch?

Reaction Score
I'm holding out for the inevitable sale on fanatics. Waited last year about a month or so and ended spending over $500 for myself and the family. Then uconn had the remaining championship shirts for 75% off at the last 2 xl games. I have enough 2023 t-shirts to pull out a new one every season for the next decade. The best find though at the xl center clearence was a 2011 Big East Tournament Champions shirt my youngest son got. Looked to be the only one there!

Reaction Score
Where’s good to get championship merch in the Hartford area without having to wait on shipping? Dicks?
Anyone stopped by the barnes and noble by campus in downtown hartford to see if they have championship stuff yet?

Reaction Score
I’m hoping someone makes this into a shirt.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpeg
    Untitled-2.jpeg
    651.4 KB · Views: 177
Reaction Score
Anyone stopped by the barnes and noble by campus in downtown hartford to see if they have championship stuff yet?
I went over there this afternoon. As of now all they have is the white Nike t-shirt and the navy Nike locker room sweatshirt. I was hoping for the navy locker room t-shirt. I went back to last year's merch thread and it looks like I got last year's locker room shirt there on the Thursday after the game so hoping for tomorrow. But in the meantime, they do have these:

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
FYI- Within 20 days CT Walmarts have 2-3 UConn magazine options, for those that collect or frame. Got 2 last year. One to read, one to frame the cover for office. They were right sold up by the registers.

Reaction Score
Where’s good to get championship merch in the Hartford area without having to wait on shipping? Dicks?
Dicks in west Hartford had a bit yesterday. main Ts and hoodies

Reaction Score
Dicks in west Hartford had a bit yesterday. main Ts and hoodies

Thanks.

Actually just got back from the Manchester dicks and they had a lot. Plenty of the main shirts and hats. Hoodies, back to back long sleeve ts, and a few other things

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where they are selling final four and NCAA programs locally. The UConn Coop doesn't have any this year, last year they has stacks and stacks of them. Don't want to order on line but I will as a last resort.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I thought it was funny that the PHX airport had all their Final Four shirts, including a boatload of UConn National Champions tees, 50% off when I went through yesterday afternoon. Seemed like a major waste for the airport to have so many UConn shirts..

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Player Jerseys here..

gokusports

the white golds look awesome
Have you ordered and received anything from this place? A google map of their listed address doesn't exactly scream legit.

472 N Skyline Dr Liberty MO 64068 United States

Reaction Score
Have you ordered and received anything from this place? A google map of their listed address doesn't exactly scream legit.

Yeah but they are nice though….so there’s that.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score

I have seen these exact jerseys advertised in a few different places on Facebook but the company name is different each time so not sure I’d trust it.

Reaction Score
I have seen these exact jerseys advertised in a few different places on Facebook but the company name is different each time so not sure I’d trust it.
Bummer

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Reaction Score

no research (or purchases) done. but it's the only place where i saw the boys jerseys..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom