What did Boyle do? What si the story. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What did Boyle do? What si the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope Boyle gets healthy if some sort of injury and gets on field and performs. While not as misfortunate as Casey's situation he has had run of tough luck. Commits to BC, only to have had new coach tell him his style does not fit his plans, then flips to us and after figuring on freshman redshirt, gets moved from 3rd t 1st string, first game against USF he has bunch of passes dropped which caused loss of confidence, then has to play three toughest teams on schedule and struggles. Expects to redshirt this year and then Casey has his own bad luck and now he apparently has injury although get impression is not one that will keep him out for awhile. Sounds like he is due for some good fortune

Reaction Score
The way things are going I expect him to transfer back to BC and in 2 years win the Heisman and a major bowl.

Reaction Score
He stood the entire game on the sideline - I doubt you would do that with leg pain of any type. He had no cast or any type of medical implement on either of his legs. No obvious limp or anything - tossing the football around and suited up with helmet on the entire time. He seemed fine, but who knows?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The real question is whether Diaco will decide to bus over a 3rd string QB to the rent.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
There isnt one...

So if Boyle and Whitmer both got hurt, we would just forfeit?

For Christ sake we had a walk on as our starter for a full season a couple years ago ( not to mention Johnny Mac's contributions at the end of the Louisville upset).

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
So if Boyle and Whitmer both got hurt, we would just forfeit?

For Christ sake we had a walk on as our starter for a full season a couple years ago ( not to mention Johnny Mac's contributions at the end of the Louisville upset).

I dont know who it is - nor did ESPN or anyone else on Friday.
Boyle was Unavailable and I get that but not one word on who would have taken snaps if CW sprained an ankle while handing off.

Will Rischell (sp) i believe is the walkon QB...

Reaction Score
I think this is probably much ado about nothing. Boyle was there, in uniform. Had it been necessary, he could have played. He had a nagging injury so rather than put him out on a sloppy field with the possibility of aggravating it, Diaco stayed with Whitmer. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Probably a sensible decision.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Geez guys, we're not gonna pass the ball anyways. We don't need a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom