We need some NASTY on this team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need some NASTY on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

Adrien's persona got to be a little too much at times.

Jeff Adrien disagrees. A little too much for who? UCONN was consistently top 5 during Adrien's tenure at UCONN. We were dominating team's during those year, teams feared playing us. Jim Calhoun also disagrees as he loved players that were mentally and physically tough like Adrien. He recruited for it.

H

huskymagic

Is it bad to say that I'd prefer them all to flush it? Especially Rodney, as he's more than capable.

I want to see what Stanley Robinson did to Chatoonaga from our players. That type of intensity, swagger, display of athleticism,etc. This is what I want to see from Purvis, Hamilton, and Adams especially as they are fully capable. Finish layups like you mean it when possible.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Jeff Adrien disagrees. A little too much for who? UCONN was consistently top 5 during Adrien's tenure at UCONN. We were dominating team's during those year, teams feared playing us. Jim Calhoun also disagrees as he loved players that were mentally and physically tough like Adrien. He recruited for it.

I'm not talking about the plays he made. I'm talking about the excessive screaming and chest pounding that occurred afterward. Also, not a knock on Adrien but just pointing out a forgotten fact (or season) - UConn was never ranked in the top five for the 2006-07 season.

Reaction Score
I want to see what Stanley Robinson did to Chatoonaga from our players. That type of intensity, swagger, display of athleticism,etc. This is what I want to see from Purvis, Hamilton, and Adams especially as they are fully capable. Finish layups like you mean it when possible.

Yeah can't believe all these guys display the athleticism of Stanley, what are they white?

You are so screwed up - Stanley is one in a million with his gifts Hamilton wished he had half of this lift as do 90% of the rest of college basketball. At least bring a relative comparison instead of a joke.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@tcf15 can you make a video relating to the title of this thread? Adrien, Okafor, Stick, KEA, Moore, Kemba, Bazz, etc... we have a big game tuesday... "help us tcf, your our only hope." just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom