Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
UCONN will be in the final 4. Our fans like to rip them but fact is they are in the elite 8 yet again. They are not going anywhere. FACT IS UCONN will be in th final 4, and it sucks. WE had NYC and we blew it. Yes it sucks
lololololol, I love it

Jax Husky

Reaction Score

Love the "We have more Final Fours" line. That is such loser talk. All they ever have to do is get there, but they can't even do that.

Reaction Score
Love the "We have more Final Fours" line. That is such loser talk. All they ever have to do is get there, but they can't even do that.
I got a chuckle out of that one too. "We're number four! We're number four! We're number four!". What a bunch of Numnuts.

Reaction Score
WOW! Our last Tournament game was to ISU. After a won year ban we have already atoned for our transgressions. Sure we are back and on top.

Reaction Score
I'm sure no internet board is representative of an entire university community, but the posters on the Syracuse basketball board have got to be the most far flung wing of miscreant outliers on the Bell curve. Self-loathing haters.

Reaction Score
I'm sure no internet board is representative of an entire university community, but the posters on the Syracuse basketball board have got to be the most far flung wing of miscreant outliers on the Bell curve. Self-loathing haters.
I peeked over there this morning and was humored and actually entertained.

What do we tell our kid(s)? Disdain and hate is really jealousy and envy in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom