We are Freakin' UConn and we are Back! | The Boneyard

We are Freakin' UConn and we are Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm chagrined; this must truly be a case of words fail you. They managed to get me very twitchy in the last five minutes. Still kudos to KO and the rest of the staff. The players executed, and the preparation and planning were excellent. One thing has become very evident; don't try and win a game by putting UConn on the line.

Reaction Score
Where did we go 2011 champs 2013 APR no tourney, 2015 elite 8
Some of you can stick your heads up your *sses, but the fact is we were banned from the tourney last season. Just about everyone was touting our post JC demise as a power team and now we're one of the top 8 teams in the nation.

From a insider standpoint, like many of you, I think we continued to have top talent even though recruiting was a battle.

Anyhow, the now and the future looks very bright for our Huskies.

Reaction Score
Some of you can stick your heads up your *sses, but the fact is we were banned from the tourney last season. Just about everyone was touting our post JC demise as a power team and now we're one of the top 8 teams in the nation.

From a insider standpoint, like many of you, I think we continued to have top talent even though recruiting was a battle.

Anyhow, the now and the future looks very bright for our Huskies.

Many wont admit it but some of our fans were in fact a little worried about our future as a program. Some questioning if ollie was the right guy and disappointed we didnt get a big name. the recruiting issues we had also didnt help and of course conference realignment. some thought we were on our way to mid majorville lol!.i had faith that we`d be fine because i believed in jim calhoun and he said ollie was the man for the job and i believed him. I look forward to uconn basketball for the next 30 years as we are clearly going nowhere.

Reaction Score
I know what you mean dog. In everyone minds,except for us, we were done. No tournament last year. No big 5 conference.

But Dog our boys just said "" sports pondents! We taking what rightfully belongs to us!

Reaction Score
I know what you mean dog. In everyone minds,except for us, we were done. No tournament last year. No big 5 conference.

But Dog our boys just said "" sports pondents! We taking what rightfully belongs to us!
Well put.

Reaction Score

Favorite kind of dogs.

a0694197-e500-4110-a609-de804b7c4653_800.jpg

Reaction Score
Thank you Coach Calhoun for making sure KO continued on your winning tradition. I never doubted your choice of an heir. But I have always questioned why you are drinking soda on national TV.

Reaction Score
I know a lot of you won't give a shiite, but I feel I have to share this bit of love from a former conference mate:
http://pittsburgh.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=538&tid=199736260&mid=199736260&sid=996&style=2

Pretty high praise from the guy who said "A few years ago, everyone talked about "IT" as in having it. This franchise, much like the Steelers has it.". Basically saying that we're a clutch program. We get it done in crunch time, can never be counted out, much like their beloved Steelers.

Reaction Score
I guess I missed when we left.

The pundits are as dumb as the people on the friar and Cuse boards.

Two programs who were in the best conference in the country for 3 decades and won a combined 1 title, but according to them conference affiliation is a measure of success, yea ok, talk about mouth breathers

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A bunch of miserable losers giving the two fans who are willing to post with some realism a difficult time.

I imagine that I would be a miserable d'bag too if I lived in what is basically a Siberian gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom