Washington | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1 TO less per game, but he's also playing 6 minutes less per game so far. These are Boat's shooting numbers vs power conference teams

vs MD, 4-12, 9pts
vs BC, 2-8, 9pts
vs IU, 2-9, 9pts
vs UF, 2-8, 9pts
vs Stan, 3-11, 7pts

with these numbers where is the argument that Boat is playing better? Boat would have to be averaging 10 assists a game to be able to sweep aside these numbers, and we know he ain't doing that. posters keep bagging on the frontcourt, and pointing out how slim the margin of error is for the team with no offense from the 5. We knew going in that we weren't going to have any offense from the 5 spot, I don't think anyone could've imagined heading into the season that Boat and Omar would be 2 main cogs dbl figure scoring cogs who so far have given us very little in big games.

I have more confidence that Boat will come aroun dsimply because his shot doesn't seem so off. Lots of in and outs. Omar's shot is all over the place.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I know given your posting history that you're champing at the bit for a loss, but anytime you fly across the country as a ranked team to play in some other BCS school's raucous gym it's not a gimme.

Yep. He's a dopey .

My hunch is that UConn drops this one - slides generally come in threes and it takes that long to reset some bad habits.

Reaction Score
Thanks Fishy, a guess takes one to know one as they say

So, based on your insightful sports acumen you anticipate UConn drops one to Eastern Wash also? Wow, makes sense the 3 thing.

Yep. He's a dopey .

My hunch is that UConn drops this one - slides generally come in threes and it takes that long to reset some bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom