Walking out of MSG | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Walking out of MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jarvis and the Johnnies realized Saturday games vs the Huskies at the Garden were not a good idea as 10K or more of us always put that one on the calendar for a road trip............

I thought the noise/showing by UConn fans Tuesday was excellent considering it was a Tuesday between holidays......people have a lot going on now at home and work so that's a difficult date. I had planned earlier with some guys to make this date for sure but budgets/forecasts and the need for sleep (and not getting hammered the night before) kept me from heading down.........if this game happens in Jan/Feb and/or a Saturday it would have been packed with Blue & White......

Reaction Score
Hell its easier for the State fans to travel ,you just back up the pickup,attach your single wide and you can take the whole family to the game and even save on hotel bill

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
I wonder what time the NC State fans got home? Just sayin... .

Every NC State fan in the tri-state area would have tried to get to this game. How many opportunities will they have to see their team this year - the first year they have breathed the same air as UNC & Duke? NYC UConn fans have many more opportunities to see their team.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's MSG. One of the reasons I hate the BE defections is because the BE tournament was special. It lost its luster. There are still some old rivalries but many are gone. And if UConn ends up in the ACC, MSG is gone and who knows how stable that conference will be. And if UConn ends up in the B!G, well that's a stable conference and BE sports will be protected for a long time but still no BE and no rivalries. Rutgirls don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom