Vintage Boneyard car window clings ... | The Boneyard

Vintage Boneyard car window clings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was cleaning out my classroom and found a box of ~ 15 year old boneyard window clings.

Free until they run out - if you want one, send me a PM. I'll need a self addressed, stamped envelope sent to my PO Box.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I was cleaning out my classroom and found a box of ~ 15 year old boneyard window clings.

Free until they run out - if you want one, send me a PM. I'll need a self addressed, stamped envelope sent to my PO Box.
What's a window cling?

Reaction Score
FWIW I just put a 77-74 sticker on my new Mazda. Yes, you can still get them online. Waiting for some yarder to approach me with the secret handshake request.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I just got a question on size - I'll have to get back to y'all on that. I'm not sure if it'll fit in a standard size envelope. I'll have to measure a climg on Tuesday, when I get back to school.

If anyone who has one from years ago can tell me the measurements - please do so.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
FWIW I just put a 77-74 sticker on my new Mazda. Yes, you can still get them online. Waiting for some yarder to approach me with the secret handshake request.

Their theft of our untrademarked image is impressive. I should be pissed, but I'm not - good for them. Anything for the cause ...

temery

What?
Reaction Score
What's a window cling?

It's a thing that clings to a window. In this case, it clings to the inside of a car window, facing out.

I guess I should have provided a few pictures, but I wrongly assumed everyone already knew what I was talking about.

I'll follow up with pictures on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
I gotcha Tom. I've still got a couple of these laying around..yeah Boneyard nerd. They're 7 1/2" x 3 3/4" so they'll fit in s standard letter size envelope. The pic is reversed because they cling to the inside of your window.
IMG_3838.JPG

Reaction Score

The sticker measures 7-1/2" x 3" and clings to the inside of window only. I sill have two on my Dakota, Need two more for my Buick. So, save two for the DogWarden.

Thanks................

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Didn't people who had this cling get approached by gay men in the past? I have no problem with gay men and shared an apartment with a gay guy after college, but I'm sure people rocking The Boneyard cling getting approached for something totally different than why they put this in their window may be shocked.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Assuming moths haven't eaten them, I still have a box of Boneyard tee shirts somewhere. And some hoodies and some hats.

I'll try to look for them tomorrow and give 'em away.

Reaction Score

IS THERE REALLY a secret handshake?? No one told me about one. Where do I go to get it? Is there an initiation??
I knew this feeling of being an OUTSIDER wasn't just Paranoid it was REAL!!! Come on, I signed up I got a user name and a password--doesn't that give me a right to know the HANDSHAKE???? Come ON!!! I promise I am not a Vol or a Dukie (Ok a JMU Dukie).

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It's right in The Boneyard Magazine that you get when you sign up as a premium member. Inside front cover. It has great articles and actually funnier than board, which is saying a lot. Tom get's pissed if we talk about it too much on the free board, though.
This is too much talking about it by a long shot.

Reaction Score
It's right in The Boneyard Magazine that you get when you sign up as a premium member. Inside front cover. It has great articles and actually funnier than board, which is saying a lot. Tom get's pissed if we talk about it too much on the free board, though.
Would seem his urinary track is showing prostate issues. Thanks---I was kidding thinking you were too since I dont get the Magazine I'll never know if you are or are not. But it was fun either way. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom