Updated Scholarship Grid | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Updated Scholarship Grid

Reaction Score
Hassan is smart. Waiting to see what other portal names get signed before he locks into potentially another 6th man role when he could be starting at a high major somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Isn’t it assumed he’s returning until he announces he’s not, like everyone else?
I asked TCF this and he said he takes anyone who is in their 5th year off the grid until they actually announce return

Reactions: Poe
Reaction Score
What about Hausen? the fanboys were gushing about him, and I thought he was asking to come here?
That was the rumor but there's been nothing reported about UConn being interested or reaching out

Reaction Score
I’ll be shocked if Hass is not coming back. I expect AK to be gone, tho obviously that’s not said and done.
Just your personal opinion on AK or hearing that's the likely outcome from others too?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Just your personal opinion on AK or hearing that's the likely outcome from others too?
Only he know what he really wants to do, and he’s surrounded by good people.

That said, he’s projected to go around where AJax did last year, and this is a weak draft and he’s not getting any younger, so it’s not super likely he’d be projected higher next year.

He knows that, as do the people around him. Do the math.

Reaction Score
He hasn't officially officially announced his return.
DH did say Diarra had to be willing to accept his role on next year's team before he committing to return. If UConn is indeed recruiting Traore, they are entertaining the idea of bringing in a starting PG.

And it is pretty clear that UConn does need another ballhandler.

I would hate to see him go - but I would also certainly understand his desire for a starting role next year if that is not in play for him at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom