Understatement of the Year, by Karen Aston | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Understatement of the Year, by Karen Aston

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Nope, not yet. So just sit back and enjoy the ride as much as possible :cool:

Txhoops, you will want to take Triad's word on this. He's been put on that ride several times over the years here. Some how he maintains a sense of humor about it.

Reaction Score
So imagine you're a big time HS recruit like Charlie Collier. No practice or games on Sunday. A week a go you're watching TV to see UConn storm back to beat ND before a full house in Hartford. Today you watch your future school play really badly falling to TN. What are you thinking?
She is thinking she will be a star in Texas and won't have to work as hard as if she had honored her commit to UCONN. She is also watching the snow fall in New England, and thanking her lucky stars that doesn't happen where she lives in Texas.

Reaction Score
Txhoops, you will want to take Triad's word on this. He's been put on that ride several times over the years here. Some how he maintains a sense of humor about it.

I did try to include an emoji to indicate a sense of humor. For some reason, the image did not post. I am seriously hoping for a better game against FSU.

Reaction Score
I did try to include an emoji to indicate a sense of humor. For some reason, the image did not post. I am seriously hoping for a better game against FSU.
The BY doesn't accept emojis from your OS, but click on the smiley face in the second row of icons at the top when you're posting - there are a few to select from.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

If my post came off as admonishing, then I apologize. I was only playing off Triad’s post. I should have used a wink emoji. Best of luck to your team against FSU.

Reaction Score
No offense taken. I read the remarks as good-humored. Texas did not look good Wed. night. McCarty (hip) and Hosey were held out. I hope both are back for FSU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom