UMass New AD- ACC Connections | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UMass New AD- ACC Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know anything about this guy, but I'm thinking anyone that would take the job has cajones that should be donated to science...

Reaction Score
I have a soft spot for any school willing to call their players Minutemen and for anyone willing to put on any piece of clothing that says that on it.

I once asked a former colleague of mine (and current friend) who when to UMass if he had personally given UMass the Minuteman moniker. His girlfriend, now wife, responded with a straight face, 'if that was the case, UMass would be called the Secondmen.' There was a LOT of drinking that night.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're in a terrible spot in the AAC.

UMass is in a worse spot because they can't even find a terrible spot to set down.

Here's how bad UMass has it - the American is their dream.

It's the Walking Dead and we're inside the prison and they're on the other side of the fence.

Reaction Score
If the ACC added UMass, they could get a foothold in the Boston market. :D
Yup, Athol and Belchertown don't have nearly enough Matholes said the guy with a lisp. Never mind umess moving to a conference, any conference for football, their new AD's biggest challenge now is finding opponents. In the next years and with no conference affiliation pending, umess' scheduling is in extremely bad shape for a few seasons.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know anything about this guy, but I'm thinking anyone that would take the job has cajones that should be donated to science...
To be fair, the guy's in his mid-3os and was an assistant AD at Yale just a few years ago. As seriously clusterpharked as umess is, their top pick reportedly withdrew (VCU AD) and it may not be the worst of bad opportunities for a guy with his experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom