Uh Oh. John Altaville in Hot Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Skiblets said:
Should I know who Kerith Burke is?

If you have SNY or catch the GA show, yes!

If you answer no to either of those then it's totally ok not to know who she is.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Should I know who Kerith Burke is?
sny31tvf-1-web.jpg

Reaction Score
I am trying to decide whether this is a serious post or a joke.
Rehab? He needs to go to rehab?
Since you won't be reading him until he self-admits to rehab and you are saying the Courant can "do as they please," are you implying you believe the Courant should fire him if he does not go into rehab? What would that rehab be for?

I must be adtmit being at a complete loss over the discussion. It tells me that this country has an enormous task ahead- one that it is far from tackling headon. But this Board is overwhelming men watching young women play and it might account for the defensive stand. That is, men defending their right to look under a woman dress. Afterall, if she didn't want them looking she should put a pair of trouser on. The logic: If I were a horse I would have 4 legs! In Eur. where I live women go topless at the beach (not as much as before) and are quite comfortable with it. Only the occasional foreigner leer. Most have us have seen breats and so there is nothing there to look and write about. So the gap between you and me is way to wide for us to plaster over. You will not go there but, I am rethnking the idea of sending my daughter to school in the States bec of the rapes and viol against young women on campuses. The idea that these cheerleaders were dressed to garner sexual responses is ..... It is the same as the judge who asked the victim about the tight dress she wore without panties. F. Barthe wrote about sex by saying that in the East sex is in sex and nowhere else, but in the West (U.S, etc) we see sex everywehere, but in sex. Let us get sex out of women and thus free them up for all other forms of creativities. I of course never saw sex in the cheerleaders choice of clothe- but I had the hindsight of pictures and prior comments. John A was not acting professional. And professionalism is all we have that separate us from our others: our students, daughters, etc. This isn't about a momentary slip. It is about the culture of No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom