Uconn vs Cuse series in the works | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn vs Cuse series in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The anger I feel when reading the dilusion next door is the reason this game needs to happen. They look at scheduling a game like it's a lifeline that would somehow prop us up from program death and that every OOC game has to be in a recruiting hotbed.

We have no problem getting home and homes with premier basketball programs you dbags. We're still recruiting at an elite major level with a new coach and conference and were coming off our 4th national title while you are facing the unknowns of the retirement of your own HOF coach and potentially a major NCAA penalty.

We're going to keep winning with or without you. Stop acting like the rivalry wasn't one of the best in college basketball for 20 years and bring it back in the cathedral.

Blowhards.
Let them think they that they dont need another "mid major" on their schedule. Deep down inside they wish Syracuse could win half the championships that Uconn has won.

Reaction Score
Hope this doesn't happen. Just the thought of their moronic fans coming here pounding their chests for no apparent reason makes me nauseous. It's been nice and quiet without their ignorance and stupidity please do not let this series exist!

After all we have plenty of teams on our OOC schedule who can win in the NCAA tourney already, don't need any orange cupcakes!

I want to play them just to dominate their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89