Uconn vs Cuse series in the works | The Boneyard

Uconn vs Cuse series in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to play a good Syracuse team but they could be totally irrelevant by next year. I can easily see Boeheim quitting after they get dealt with by the NCAA, Hopkins being deemed untouchable and Cuse turning into a dumpster fire for a few years. That said, it would be fun to poach a recruit like Richardson and then matchup.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Do we really want to play a team on probation & nothing to play for??? :)
I see what you did there. :D

Reaction Score
All we need to do is play Ex'Cuse once more, at MSG on National TV... whoop their badly and send them back to Cuse to think about what they've done. No need to play them ever again after that...

sit-in-the-corner-.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think that we will hear about a UConn-Syracuse football game at Yankee Stadium before we see a hoop series signed.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
They should have a UConn-Syracuse game annually at the Garden on a Saturday Night. It would be a sellout and would have a lot of hype
That almost makes too much sense for it to actually happen...... Kinda like a Mayweather & Paquiao match..... It probably never will :mad:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Warde is trying to get the contract signed while "Dr." Gross still has a job.

Reaction Score
I love the idea of two teams that dispise each other playing- you automatically have a game on the schedule you care about- I am sure their fans would feel the same way. Good stuff.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The anger I feel when reading the dilusion next door is the reason this game needs to happen. They look at scheduling a game like it's a lifeline that would somehow prop us up from program death and that every OOC game has to be in a recruiting hotbed.

We have no problem getting home and homes with premier basketball programs you dbags. We're still recruiting at an elite major level with a new coach and conference and were coming off our 4th national title while you are facing the unknowns of the retirement of your own HOF coach and potentially a major NCAA penalty.

We're going to keep winning with or without you. Stop acting like the rivalry wasn't one of the best in college basketball for 20 years and bring it back in the cathedral.

Blowhards.

Reaction Score
They are so upset that we have 4 National Championships and they have 1 (soon to be zero?) it clouds their judgement. They don't seem to understand that we already have home and homes with Florida, Ohio St, and Arizona which are all significantly better programs than Cuse.

Reaction Score
Hope this doesn't happen. Just the thought of their moronic fans coming here pounding their chests for no apparent reason makes me nauseous. It's been nice and quiet without their ignorance and stupidity please do not let this series exist!

After all we have plenty of teams on our OOC schedule who can win in the NCAA tourney already, don't need any orange cupcakes!

Reaction Score
They are so upset that we have 4 National Championships and they have 1 (soon to be zero?) it clouds their judgement. They don't seem to understand that we already have home and homes with Florida, Ohio St, and Arizona which are all significantly better programs than Cuse.
And should continue to schedule as much as possible with those types of schools. Large state U's. That brings national attention that UConn needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom