UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart/Game Notes w/ viewing/streaming options linked in OP.

Reaction Score
Would be nice to take care of business by halftime and give ZT the second half in case we need him the following week. I was actually wondering if he woul start this Saturday, and if he did ok, the following week too. TR has become a bit of a pick-six machine and the lack of playmaking with his feet will hurt us against UMass. ZT made way more plays with his feet last year than TR has this year. I also think he is more likely to make something good happen when he leaves the pocket than TR. With TR the play is essentially over when he bails.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Big Day Saturday! They are going to scroll the names of all the 20+ year season ticket holders on the video board!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for Sacred Heart
UConn Game Notes for Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart Games Notes for UConn (2-Deep pg.8)

Media Coverage:

Television: WFSB-3 - Randy Brochu (PxP)
Marc Robbins (Analyst) & Joe Zone (Sidelines)

Streaming: UConn+

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino

Did I see Big Ben Murawski get snaps at LG last week?

Reaction Score

Blue helmet, block C, white facemask & white stripe - never wore that combo before even though they have a prototype in the Burton Family Complex. Looks good!! Contrasts the white helmets perfectly.

Block C stripe 1.jpg

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Did #Wayquoit say 20 year ticket holders will get scrolled on the scoreboard?
Medic knows my love of this AD and their reaching out (ha) but is this accurate?
Have not heard anything or was he joshing?

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Whew! I thought he said "lard asses" and got concerned.
That would be part of the building bigger plan...might help plug up the gaping holes on the D-line.

Reaction Score
I don't care if they run the ball on every play of the game. Just win. Don't give Sacred Heart even a second to believe that they are in this game.
with our luck SHU will miss a FG at the buzzer, giving us the win - barely.

Reaction Score
For those watching, I will be the fan on the visitors side of the stadium to avoid confusion with the fan on the other side. Decided to show for what reason I do not know.

Reaction Score
On the bright side it should be a good day to tailgate and we should get our first home win this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom