UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+ | The Boneyard

UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for Sacred Heart
UConn Game Notes for Sacred Heart
UConn Game Day Central

Sacred Heart Games Notes for UConn (2-Deep pg.8)

Media Coverage:

Television: WFSB-3 - Randy Brochu (PxP)
Marc Robbins (Analyst) & Joe Zone (Sidelines)

Streaming: UConn+

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is the game on WFSB? Only UConn+ listed on that graphic and the website's schedule. I know there was that announcement early in the year but I haven't seen a single piece of follow up suggesting it will be broadcast

Reaction Score
Is the game on WFSB? Only UConn+ listed on that graphic and the website's schedule. I know there was that announcement early in the year but I haven't seen a single piece of follow up suggesting it will be broadcast
Good catch… auto-pilot

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Is the game on WFSB? Only UConn+ listed on that graphic and the website's schedule.
Thanks for asking that. Was able to watch a game last year on WTIC's app and was hoping there would be a similar situation this year.

Reaction Score
When I checked UConn+ audio only is written under the game. Is that true?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
It’s not going to be competitive - SHU is not good at all. UCONN just needs to run and run some more and this will be a blowout.
We desperately need a low level conference this getting your face kicked in week after week as an independent is horrendous for building the fan base

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I find it hard to imagine if San Diego State shows interest in Mora he wouldn't answer the phone

Reaction Score
This is an extremely important game for UConn. While we have been dethroned as NE champs. we need to hold onto 2nd place. That means winning the U game as well. My guess is we get a split.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
From the Cox App.

IMG_2514.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom