UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+ | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Sacred Heart Pioneers @Rentschler Field (Senior Day > Saturday 11/18/23 @Noon). Game on WFSB3 & Streaming on UConn+

Reaction Score
From 50,000 feet and a couple days down the road, four TD passes to four different receivers including a couple pretty good strikes downfield, 35 rushes, 35 pass attempts. roughly 200 years each, and a win by 28. What's not to like?

Well, it came against a rebuilding FCS team. Those are the kind of stats UConn should be putting up against its peers, not the present SHU level of competition. The result was entirely indicative of the level at which UConn has played this year. I will go out on a limb and predict that UConn will not beat UMass. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and proved wrong. But I am not expecting it.

Reaction Score
From 50,000 feet and a couple days down the road, four TD passes to four different receivers including a couple pretty good strikes downfield, 35 rushes, 35 pass attempts. roughly 200 years each, and a win by 28. What's not to like?

Well, it came against a rebuilding FCS team. Those are the kind of stats UConn should be putting up against its peers, not the present SHU level of competition. The result was entirely indicative of the level at which UConn has played this year. I will go out on a limb and predict that UConn will not beat UMass. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and proved wrong. But I am not expecting it.
Hate to say it but I feel the same way. We just don't move the ball or score enough and the D is vulnerable on the back end, partly due to lack of a pass rush.

Reaction Score
Both punters? We are screwed next year... :)
All kidding aside. Caratan was one of our best and most important players this year. He flipped the field in our favor a lot. Doesn't he get another year for COVID? That said McFadden is also a punter so maybe he has double duty next year.

Reaction Score
All kidding aside. Caratan was one of our best and most important players this year. He flipped the field in our favor a lot. Doesn't he get another year for COVID? That said McFadden is also a punter so maybe he has double duty next year.
No doubt. Caratan will be missed. McFadden to punt full time and Ruelas for place kicking works for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom