UConn @ UMass Minutemen (Saturday 11/25/23 @Noon @McGuirk Alumni Stadium, Amherst MA) Game on ESPN+ | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ UMass Minutemen (Saturday 11/25/23 @Noon @McGuirk Alumni Stadium, Amherst MA) Game on ESPN+

Reaction Score
Dude is being paid nearly $2 million dollars to win, by the taxpayers of the state, including me. If he wants more money for the players, maybe he should give some of that to them and recruit, like its his job to do so. The coaching this year has been horrible and that is on him. It definitely was not worth the $1.8 million we paid him and the nearly 500k we paid Charlton. Maybe he should give the paycheck to the players that may make him look good, instead of bitching about money, of which he gets a larger amount than the coaches who beat us and do far more with less.
He made 1.6MM not 2. 400k is a big difference. Ct taxpayers don't pay any UConn coaching salaries unless you buy tickets or contribute to any revenue the AD brings in.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score

Damn, clearly UConn has had a tough season, but to have less than a 30% chance at winning against another badish team is like a horrible nightmare that you can't wake up from, kinda like conference realignment. If the Huskies lose on Saturday, I expect to see coaching changes on Sunday (well, at least in my head I'll have the list of impacted coaches).

Reaction Score
does anyone else kinda want uconn to lose, to once and for all seal charlton's fate?
Mora is safe - THIS year - but a loss to our fellow bottomdweller leaves no doubt - tear it down.

another 2-10 or 4-8 year in 2024 and I say we bid adieu to the whole experiment. we can go 2-10 with a new coach

Reaction Score
does anyone else kinda want uconn to lose, to once and for all seal charlton's fate?
Mora is safe - THIS year - but a loss to our fellow bottomdweller leaves no doubt - tear it down.

another 2-10 or 4-8 year in 2024 and I say we bid adieu to the whole experiment. we can go 2-10 with a new coach
Boo! I can’t imagine cheering for UConn to lose. No! Not right at all!!!

Reaction Score

No.

Do you think Mora is the right guy to run the program or not? If you do, one more win isn’t going to stop him from taking steps to improve the program. If you don’t, changing coordinators won’t matter anyway.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe they should have played UConn UMass game at Fenway, would be more excitement over the match between mediocre teams
How does more empty seats in a venue that isn't great for football generate excitement?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom