UCONN ranked 13th best program by CNNSI.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN ranked 13th best program by CNNSI....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
big 12 sucks as a BB conference. its kansas and everybody else, same goes for arizona in p12. we are the K/A of the AAC, we can't use that as an excuse

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Tell yourself what you need to. You could also consider the fact that both schools are probably 1 and 1A in terms of recruiting success the last few years. They play to packed houses on national television constantly. Etc.

I get the homer impulse, but mix in a little reality. These are uncharted waters for UConn in several respects. It doesn't make you less of a fan to admit that.

I'm not saying UConn has the cache of the those programs, I'm just saying neither are where they are because of the league they play in. Your whole point was to penalize UConn for the league they now find themselves in and then hold up two programs as untouchables who play in comparable leagues.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Ohio State has been to the elite eight the last two years, the sweet 16 the last four year, and have been to two final fours in the last six years with a ton of good NBA talent in that time frame. I don't see how you can have a problem with them being seventh.
I think if you compare nba talent you may see UConn ahead in terms of numbers and performance. I also think any osu fan would trade those tourney accomplishments for a title

Reaction Score
I think if you compare nba talent you may see UConn ahead in terms of numbers and performance. I also think any osu fan would trade those tourney accomplishments for a title

I'm not saying we haven't been better than them. But OSU's obviously in a much more stable situation than us right now, and that's why they're ahead of us on the list.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm not saying we haven't been better than them. But OSU's obviously in a much more stable situation than us right now, and that's why they're ahead of us on the list.
One month into this season and your statement will be proven wrong! The rest of the country will catch up to what I already know.

Reaction Score
Maybe UConn needs to put out better buffets for the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom