Uconn players hate rutgers-wish they had gone to rutgers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn players hate rutgers-wish they had gone to rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Truly has been an amusing 10 years playing Rutgers & being around their football fans.

The Games? How can one Program have a superiority complex or another a inferiority complex when the games are so competitive? Often, the outcome is in doubt at halftime & the Team with some break takes it.

What we've witnessed is a whole lot of hot-air, helicopters, bling, mansions-on-nature-preserve, chopping ... and excuses. I do think Schiano built a solid Program ... so congratulations: let's keep it for at least a generation.

Reaction Score
Two BE Championships to zero. End of story.

Don't kid yourself. Rutgers fans would give their left nut for one championship banner.

Reaction Score
Exactly. The fact that local Jersey kids wanted to go to Rutgers should surprise nobody.

Rutgers is a lot like Obama in this election cycle. They both like to talk about everything except their accomplishments.
The President came out of nowhere to win the grandest prize in his game. New Jersey State came out of nowhere....well they haven't even done that yet.

Reaction Score
What it is, is 2 championships to 0. And that's just football.

Hilarious days to visit Scarletnation.com -

1) When UConn has won a national championship in any sport (We Cheat, they Don't, only explanation)
2) Any Time Uconn Football has won the Big East/played in BCS Bowl (Texas Bowl season was much more meaningful)
3) Any time a team upgrades conferences (could be said for us also, but get less of a feeling here that it is our god given right to be in the Big Ten)
4) Any time a new addition of an academic ranking comes out and they see they have fallen yet again (blame metrics, hang hat on AAU)

Reaction Score
Not taking anything away from UConn but RU has gotten pretty unlucky. UConn went 8-4 (5-2) and was in the BCS. One year RU was 11-2 (5-2) and ended up in the Texas Bowl. RU was 5-2 another year in the conference and ended up in a lower bowl while UConn won a share of the Big East at 5-2.
I believe RU had a shot to win the BE championship last year and got rolled over by Uconn! How did that taste LOL!

Reaction Score
I believe RU had a shot to win the BE championship last year and got rolled over by Uconn! How did that taste LOL!

It tasted like crap (it did keep a 7-5 UL team out of the Orange Bowl, so I guess....thanks for not allowing the BE to look even worse after your Fiesta Bowl appearance).

How was not going to a bowl game and seeing your program regress?

Reaction Score
It tasted like crap (it did keep a 7-5 UL team out of the Orange Bowl, so I guess....thanks for not allowing the BE to look even worse after your Fiesta Bowl appearance).

How did you guys do in your BCS bowl?

Reaction Score

When you ever get to the Fiesta Bowl and play a program like Oklahoma, I'll tell you how are program has regressed.

Reaction Score
JayRU09 said:
2nd place season thank you very much.
Why are we talking with a fanbase that puffs out its chest at second place finishes?

Reaction Score
Most teams at UConn are more accomplised than the entire AD at Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Why are we talking with a fanbase that puffs out its chest at second place finishes?

science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

You mean to tell me that 2010 was so far in the past that you can't remember it?

Reaction Score
Uconn has won conference titles and made it to the BCS..

And actually beat WVU before Rutgers did in conference play.

Reaction Score
I'm sure that whatever is posted on that RU site that I won't go to is a knee slapping riot.

If anyone does go over there, wear protection.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I'm sure that whatever is posted on that RU site that I won't go to is a knee slapping riot.

If anyone does go over there, wear protection.
it will blow your doors off, it is so amazing.

(/sarcasm)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Wait - you know what crap tastes like?

Figures.
"I eat pieces of sh#t like you for breakfast!"

(can't remember if that was Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison... Our maybe that one movie norm MacDonald made?)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32