UConn offers Dwayne Bacon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn offers Dwayne Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
He's from the same hometown as Rashard Anderson, Lakeland Fl. Rashard needs to stop by his home and show him his NC ring. Bacon rated 27 by Yahoo, just outside of being a 5 star recruit.

If he comes to UCONN he gets plus 3 stars under the new boneyard rating system as proposed by Fishy and adopted by, well, me. Plus he'll have a dish named after him at one of the campus's cafeterias.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Isn't there a 2015 recruit named Ager from Connecticut?

Lineup might look like this:

PG: Ager
SG: Hamilton
SF: Bacon

Ager scrambles for the ball, after his man turns it over easily, flips it over to Bacon, a crisp pass to Ham-ilton, who splits the defense like a knife through butter, he jams it in. Onions! screams the announcer. Wipe that Ager off your Facey! And to finish it off, Amidah coffee filled to the Brimah.

Somebody needs a good night's sleep. Besides, isn't the correct name of the SG Omeleton?

Reaction Score
Will he wear these with our unis?

AzO0QU_CAAEeGiI.jpg

Reaction Score
Personally, I go anywhere that offers me bacon.

Reaction Score
He's from the same hometown as Rashard Anderson, Lakeland Fl. Rashard needs to stop by his home and show him his NC ring. Bacon rated 27 by Yahoo, just outside of being a 5 star recruit.

Are you sure is first name wasn't "Rasher?" Maybe they're related.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
If he commits, I'm going to send him one of my famous bacon wrapped turkeys for Thanksgiving. Yummm!!!
photo.JPG

Reaction Score
Is there a good recruit out there named Green? We could have Green, Ager and Ham with a side of Bacon.

Hopefully not! Could be some chemistry issues between Sam I am and Greene, Ager and Ham. Luckily Bacon goes with anything.

Reaction Score
There's absolutely nothing Kosher about this thread. I think the subject on this thread should be changed to Bacon Bits.

FWIW, none of us should quit our day jobs to try our hand at Stand-Up. And for those who are running out of material here's a link you'll want to checkout:

Wikipedia's List of Bacon Dishes

If we land the Bacon, I say they play that Beggin' Strips commercial Sound bite every time he enters the game:

Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON!

I'm sure Dwayne wouldn't appreciate it, but I'd both cheer and laugh at that every time they'd play that. Yeah, it's sickness, but I can't help but watch every time that commercial comes on. For anyone who has a dog, you swear if they could talk all they'd be saying is Food, Food, Food...Play, Play, Play...BACOOOON, BACOOON....Oh, hold on, I gotta lick something.

Reaction Score
O.K., this is funny. A thread about bacon and an ad for bacon shows up at the bottom here. Nice!

So if we start talking about s e x acts will p orn sites come up? Just curious how this works.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
O.K., this is funny. A thread about bacon and an ad for bacon shows up at the bottom here. Nice!

So if we start talking about s e x acts will p orn sites come up? Just curious how this works.
I'm still not sure how we got the Asian bride ads that used to be on here for a while.

Reaction Score
WE didnt. Those cookies are following you around brother. ;)

LOL--amazing that people don't realize this.

I wonder why "we" keep getting ads for colon cleansers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom