UCONN MBB not built on one and dones... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN MBB not built on one and dones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
In the most technical sense of the word, an alumnus is anybody who attended the University so they are alumni

Yay for honorary degrees!

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
he's a talent, no doubt, but really, what he brought vs costing another good kid a 4 yr scholly....
Yeah UConn should wash their hands of Andre Drummond. We want nothing to do with that guy.
Good plan.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
The evidence suggests that Ollie cares about the whole package. He might pursue a one-and-done, he might not. He might pursue the #1 talent for a particular class, he might not, depending on the entire package. I don't think he will go for the best talent only, blind to all other factors. Plus, I don't believe his sales pitch is designed to attract those who want to focus on basketball only.

Maybe more would agree with the OP if it was worded: "UConn not built on developing basketball players only."

Reaction Score
Inyatkin said:
Yeah UConn should wash their hands of Andre Drummond. We want nothing to do with that guy.
Good plan.

Plus, he didn't even cost us a scholly. We didn't have one to give. The whole premise is nonsense.

When Drummond is on the 2016 or 2020 Olympic team, we'll be hanging photos of him in a USA uni with his medal. He still loves UConn, and there's no way that should be unrequited love.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Plus, he didn't even cost us a scholly. We didn't have one to give. The whole premise is nonsense.

When Drummond is on the 2016 or 2020 Olympic team, we'll be hanging photos of him in a USA uni with his medal. He still loves UConn, and there's no way that should be unrequited love.

And the reality is, if he wasn't going to be a lottery pick, he'd have probably stayed. Can't stay in school if you are going in the lottery. The vast majority of the time, it'll only hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom