UConn Jerseys | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How is the fit compared to Nike?
The fit is comparable. Like I said the only difference is that the jerseys are a little different and I can’t figure out why they would change them like that??

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
damn those look nice. I really wish they had Marcus Williams I'd get that white/blue - I've been begging 19nine to make those shorts!

Reaction Score
Never, ever wear grey. Georgetown sucks.
ok, how about red? there's a splash of it on every jersey

I personally love when it say Connecticut

Reaction Score
What’s different with the Gordon one? Looks close to these, no?

EA5F9BA7-F486-48D9-A78C-C3FA18E1FCE7.jpeg

Reaction Score
Will this deal make it easier to get UConn replica jerseys? Will they be good quality?

Nike Inc. and Fanatics Inc. have signed a long-term deal to design and manufacture collegiate sports apparel, sharing the rights to serve a number of major universities.

As part of the arrangement, Fanatics will make Nike-branded shirts, replica jerseys and other gear for all genders, while Nike focuses on its in-game products for the players. The companies declined to share financial terms.

Nike Deepens Ties to Fanatics With College Sports Apparel Deal

Reaction Score
Will this deal make it easier to get UConn replica jerseys? Will they be good quality?

Nike Inc. and Fanatics Inc. have signed a long-term deal to design and manufacture collegiate sports apparel, sharing the rights to serve a number of major universities.

As part of the arrangement, Fanatics will make Nike-branded shirts, replica jerseys and other gear for all genders, while Nike focuses on its in-game products for the players. The companies declined to share financial terms.

Nike Deepens Ties to Fanatics With College Sports Apparel Deal

There was some decent insight/thread from Matt Brown @Extra Points on this topic yesterday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom